Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: a funny story

A funny story:

Сеня в метро! Сидит толпа иностранцев,по очереди мерят противогаз(видать где то купили сувенир) и лепечут что то про то ,что в русском метро тока так и мона ездить(оибдно стало аш ппц),и фоткают все ето на фотик цифровой. Тут встают какие то два типа в костюмчиках,подходят к ним,тычут в лицо студенческими!!,чет говорят про КГБ!! и про секретные разработки,иностранцы в шоке,забирают у них противогаз,и КАРТОЧКУ из фотика, выходяТ! Я чуть не умер.. Парням просто респектище.

Translation:

I was moving in Metro today. A few foreigners put on a Russian gas-mask one after one (it looks like they had bought it as a souvenir) and spoke something like it was possible to move in Russian Metro only with a gas-mask (it offended me very much) and took a photograph of the process with a digital camera. Suddenly two guys dressed in official suits (black ties ???) stood up and came to them. Then they showed to them cards of a student [a paper with hard case] !!! and began to speak something about KGB and secret products. The foreigners were in shock. The guys took away the gas-mask and the MEMORY CARD from the digital camera and went away. Wow, I enjoyed by it... Guys, a large respect to you!

OMG, that was hilarious!!! What retards, dare I ask what nationality they were?

The students were very smart to do that.

Comment

LOL! Owned!!!!

Comment

It is a story about Western myths about Russia.

It is blame of Western mass media that the foreigners didn't know KGB had disapperared in 1991. Itis blame of western mass media that the foreigners believed it was possible that KGB agents were able to come to everyone and to take away what they wanted.
        Last edited by Andrey; 11 Mar 08, 22:40.

Comment

That was pretty funny!
          “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Well andrey, you have to understand that in western country since the last days of GPW untill a while after the wall fell russia have been "the enemy" and west have always looked east with ancius eyes... To remove that russian fear just like that is impossible, it will live for many years to come (wouldnt suprise me if more people got it back since Putin started to rebuild the army again).

So what happend in that Metro arent that supprising actually.

Now I dont say all westernes have the same point of view and have the russian fear still. but many has.

/Thomas
            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
            www.reenactor.se

Comment

Thomas, I think Andrey was trying to emphasize the fact that it was foreigners acting this way while IN Russia. As in, if they have so much fear - why visit?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasM View Post
                Well andrey, you have to understand that in western country since the last days of GPW untill a while after the wall fell russia have been "the enemy" and west have always looked east with ancius eyes... To remove that russian fear just like that is impossible, it will live for many years to come (wouldnt suprise me if more people got it back since Putin started to rebuild the army again).

So what happend in that Metro arent that supprising actually.

Now I dont say all westernes have the same point of view and have the russian fear still. but many has.

/Thomas
                It is the indicator of the Western mass media actions. Instead of showing the truth they continue to deceive people in the West. And they frighten the public by Putin's regime that the Western tourists visiting Russia are so misinformed that believe that in modern Russia KGB agents can do with them what they want.

Imagine that in 1962 (17 years after the end of the war in 1945 like it is 17 years now after the end of KGB in 1991) in Western Germany the British, French and American tourists believed in the existence of Nazie's Gestapo and that Gestapo was able to take away everything (it is about 1962).

Comment

Ofcourse, you are so right so right, but that doesnt change the facts that the russia fear still exists, the western media is more likely to maintain it or make it ewen worse.
                  http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
                  www.reenactor.se

Comment

Ofcourse, you are so right so right, but that doesnt change the facts that the russia fear still exists, the western media is more likely to maintain it or make it ewen worse.
                    i don't understand your opinion. somebody believes in the existence of KGB now. if it is so it is only due the fake view of Russia in western mass media...

Or maybe you think it is my, my friends or Putin's blame that the foreigners don't know about the end of KGB in 1991?
                    Last edited by Andrey; 13 Mar 08, 11:21.

Comment

Well Andrey is it really so easy to keep track on what it is called? Now it is FSB some years ago it was KGB and then you have the military counterpart GRU.
                      In the past it was NKVD , OGPU and GPU and probably a lot of other that I canґt remember rigth now.
                      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Fear of Russia... as any fear it has both objective and subjective component to it.
                        The question what is the proportion?
                        IMHO, give and take 50/50. What do you think?
                        Kind regards
                        Igor

* My grandfathers WW2 memoirs - Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Hungary, 1944-1945.
                        * On the question of "2 mil. rapes" by RKKA
                        * Verdicts of RKKA Military Tribunals for crimes against civilians in 1945

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                          Well Andrey is it really so easy to keep track on what it is called? Now it is FSB some years ago it was KGB and then you have the military counterpart GRU.
                          In the past it was NKVD , OGPU and GPU and probably a lot of other that I canґt remember rigth now.
                          any nation has got security services. so what?

if somebody shows me papers of Gestapo in modern Germany I shouldn't believe to it.

Comment

KGB wasn't the same as the Gestapo anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
                              KGB wasn't the same as the Gestapo anyway!
                              It was only an example of non-existing more famous security service.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X