OT: To all the Westerners here - listen/read voice of Russia in English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: To all the Westerners here - listen/read voice of Russia in English

Hi, I have found my TV set receive "Russia Today" (RT) TV channel. It is in English! I can study English listening it.

It is a Russian TV channel been made to provide Westerners the Russian point of view and to show what is going on in Russia.

Today it speaks about Kosove, soon box fight between Ruslan Ibragimov (Russia) and Vitaly Klichko (Ukraine) in Madison Square Garden, about Fatherland Defender's Day celebrations (February 23rd is one of the greatest Russian holidays, it is the Russian Men's Day) and so on. It was spoken very well, and I understand their English!!!

As I understand it is a news channel like CNN.

Its reporters stuff is a mixture of Western reporters and Russian reporters who speaks English.

And, more important, all the stuff is avalable in their Website

www.russiatoday.com

It is not necessary for you to watch TV the whole day, you can find what Russia wants to say to the World on the website . And you can ask there what you want to ask.

Enjoy!

Most important, does it broadcast the russian view to see whats happening in the world?

so its not a western life info for western humans what they want to think they know of russia?

(just thinking about the older discussions about western media publishin from information and point of views about russia)

/Thomas
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
    www.reenactor.se

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasM View Post
      Most important, does it broadcast the russian view to see whats happening in the world?

so its not a western life info for western humans what they want to think they know of russia?

(just thinking about the older discussions about western media publishin from information and point of views about russia)

/Thomas
      From what I myself saw there it is Russian point of view on the events in the World and in Russia without the Western Cold War era russophobic stamps.

Comment

Maybe you should post this in the Barracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
          Maybe you should post this in the Barracks.
          I don't vesit the barracks sao can you copy it and post it there?

Comment

You can do it! It's easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
              You can do it! It's easy!
              my place is here

Comment

You are a strange man. I posted a link to the Zherenovsky fight there already.

Comment

I've seen a few newscasts there...very interesting!

Comment

Good site, thanks Andrey!
                    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Just checked it out, looks very interesting and informative. I saved the bookmark to my desktop, so I can get to it quickly.

Thanks for posting that link, Andrey.
                      "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Maybe it will have a nice change of pace from the usual crap we have to hear about Serbia in the western press.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X