• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, boys!

Hi, all!
    Glad to see you on my new forum place!
    Hope you'll enjoy this :thumb:

I'll try to help you in your troubles if I can.
    Only please, try not to ask me a questions which need to write a book for satisfying you

Alex
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Re: Hi, boys!

Originally posted by amvas
    Hi, all!
    Glad to see you on my new forum place!
    Hope you'll enjoy this :thumb:

I'll try to help you in your troubles if I can.
    Only please, try not to ask me a questions which need to write a book for satisfying you

Alex
    What a surprise...
    a brain cell

Comment

Ohh, that is really quick now, good to see it in more enjoyable way!

Good luck Amvas!
      a brain cell

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
        Ohh, that is really quick now, good to see it in more enjoyable way!

Good luck Amvas!
        Thanks Laslzo!

Tomorrow I'll upload an extremally interesting article (in Russian)
        giving a detailed description of the battle at Prokhorovka. Now I'm busy translating it, but it's SO HUGE.....
        I'll give you a direct link to it if you wants.
        Later I'll provide it to all my visitors.

PS. Hope you received my e-mail about Brian's offer for your site

Comment

Awesome, baby!

I've had some very interesting conversations with Russian soldiers during my time about military history, and it never got boring. Not sure if it was the subject content or the vodka being consumed, but it was always great.

Glad to have you here, amvas! Feel free to ask for my help anytime. I'll do what I can.
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
            Awesome, baby!

I've had some very interesting conversations with Russian soldiers during my time about military history, and it never got boring. Not sure if it was the subject content or the vodka being consumed, but it was always great.

Glad to have you here, amvas! Feel free to ask for my help anytime. I'll do what I can.

Thanks, Jim

And what sort of help can you provide then?

Of course, we can drink vodka together , but not simultaneously, due to differnece in time
            (Besides, I prefer vine :P )

Hope not to be the single Russian here

Alex

Comment

Re: Re:

Originally posted by amvas
              Thanks Laslzo!

Tomorrow I'll upload an extremally interesting article (in Russian)
              giving a detailed description of the battle at Prokhorovka. Now I'm busy translating it, but it's SO HUGE.....
              I'll give you a direct link to it if you wants.
              Later I'll provide it to all my visitors.

PS. Hope you received my e-mail about Brian's offer for your site
              Thanks, and interested everything. Yes I have got the email, but first I like to prepare some well-thought content...
              a brain cell

Comment

Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
                Thanks, and interested everything. Yes I have got the email, but first I like to prepare some well-thought content...
                I consider existing one is quite enough for start

Comment

Amvas' great site got me registered here, hehe. Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Laszlo, I received the maps you sent me, but forgot to thank you. Now if there were proper topo-maps of the area, fine scenarios could be made out of them.

Jyri
                  “To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik Yerbouti
                    Amvas' great site got me registered here, hehe. Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Laszlo, I received the maps you sent me, but forgot to thank you. Now if there were proper topo-maps of the area, fine scenarios could be made out of them.

Jyri
                    In the military archive (in the map section) there can be found every important (for Hungarians) area in 1:100000 (and every OOB, TOE, daily reports of both sides...), so it is not a big deal, the problem is the free time...
                    a brain cell

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X