X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panther3485
    replied
    Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
    Yeap, good strategy. So, on a related note, any interest in this?
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=61202
    Yes, that could be a good idea I think. I'll chew it over and join you there soon.

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    Yeap, good strategy. So, on a related note, any interest in this?
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=61202

Leave a comment:

• panther3485
    replied
    "Sometimes it feels like emptying the sea with a shovel...a solid, rust proof shovel, but a shovel none the less."
    Hence the need to be very selective about your targets. Pick the brainiest one and shoot him full of holes; the boneheads will follow him down. Otherwise, a lot of 'em just ain't worth the ammo anyway - they carry within their own stupidity and bigotry, the very seeds of their own undoing. Nothing gives greater pleasure than to see them fall on their own swords (with just a little push here and there to help out!)

Leave a comment:

• panther3485
    replied
    "There's plenty of Right wing luncy at ACG; The Barracks, Election 2008, Terrorism..."
    Yeah, but I select my threads very carefully in 'The Barracks' and stay away totally from 'Election 2008' and 'Terrorism'.

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
    Relax, mate. We could do 'em with one arm tied behind our backs.
    Sometimes it feels like emptying the sea with a shovel...a solid, rust proof shovel, but a shovel none the less.

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    There's plenty of Right wing luncy at ACG; The Barracks, Election 2008, Terrorism...

Leave a comment:

• panther3485
    replied
    Originally posted by PzKfwBob View Post
    "I was more concerned that kind of lunacy was creeping into ACG. This was in some right wing bonehead forum or XBox gamming forum right?"
    Relax, mate. We could do 'em with one arm tied behind our backs.

Leave a comment:

• PzKfwBob
    replied
    Originally posted by MAGNA View Post
    I don't know about right wing but it was supposedly a history forum. It was one that was tacked onto the end of another forum as many are. I won't be looking again. I look at one or two every few weeks to see what is going on but really apart from here most are repositories (or suppositories in some cases) for soapboxers and fanboys.
    Yeah once upon a time I used to move in and out of places like that, but since ACG not.

Leave a comment:

• MAGNA
    replied
    I don't know about right wing but it was supposedly a history forum. It was one that was tacked onto the end of another forum as many are. I won't be looking again. I look at one or two every few weeks to see what is going on but really apart from here most are repositories (or suppositories in some cases) for soapboxers and fanboys.

Leave a comment:

• PzKfwBob
    replied
    Originally posted by MAGNA View Post

Definitely not in this forum !!

And I wouldn't even bother with them as you just won't get through in this lifetime or any other.

Better to stick around here and continue being realistic , reasonable, and informative as you and many others are so good at.
    I was more concerned that kind of lunacy was creeping into ACG. This was in some right wing bonehead forum or XBox gamming forum right?

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasM View Post
    what year? later in the war the 37mm got a shaped charge grenade to fire in short ranges wich almost was "lobbed" ontarget as it was loaded infront of the barrel and a blank round as propulsion. Could be that that is simulated. atleast I know the 75mm IG later in the war gets SH wich is pretty effective. (in CMBB)
    '43, so maybe you're right...I haven't played with the "blues" too much to know all these little details.

Leave a comment:

• MAGNA
    replied
    Originally posted by PzKfwBob View Post
    This in a thread in our forum??? If so link me up, I'd like a crack at that statement and I'm "Panzer Fan". Two words "Yeah Right!"

Definitely not in this forum !!

And I wouldn't even bother with them as you just won't get through in this lifetime or any other.

Better to stick around here and continue being realistic , reasonable, and informative as you and many others are so good at.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasM
    replied
    I was just making some goofy maps in CMBB and had a battery of 4 37mm's completely destroy a KV-1. Don't under-estimate the "door knocker"! haha. Granted the map was completely flat, and the 37mm's were firing with an arch (weird?!) so the rounds almost rained on the tank instead of run into it.
    (all units at "regular").
    what year? later in the war the 37mm got a shaped charge grenade to fire in short ranges wich almost was "lobbed" ontarget as it was loaded infront of the barrel and a blank round as propulsion. Could be that that is simulated. atleast I know the 75mm IG later in the war gets SH wich is pretty effective. (in CMBB)

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    I was just making some goofy maps in CMBB and had a battery of 4 37mm's completely destroy a KV-1. Don't under-estimate the "door knocker"! haha. Granted the map was completely flat, and the 37mm's were firing with an arch (weird?!) so the rounds almost rained on the tank instead of run into it.
    (all units at "regular").

Leave a comment:

• PzKfwBob
    replied
    Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
    Somehow, I don't think it's on these forums. I had similar thoughts but if these guys are as biased as I think they might be, the effort would likely be wasted.
    Didn't think so, without the Dogs O War breathing down their necks hoping for fresh liver!!!!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X