Your Favorite Russian Heavy Tank (WWII)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
    Well it looks that the KV-1 is our winner here, so lets recap, according to us here on ACG -

Most favored Soviet light is - the T-70
    Most favored Soviet heavy is - the KV-1

I suppose doing a medium tank poll is pointeless since there would only be 2contestants, and I just don't see the T-28 winning over the T-34. I guess there can be some discussion on the different versions of the T-34 but, I think maybe instead next I should do an armored car/vehicle poll? What does everyone think?
    Favourite WW2 Soviet tracked TD/SPG?

Possible candidates might include:

SU-76
    SU-85
    SU-100
    SU-122
    SU-152
    ISU-122
    ISU-152

Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by panther3485; 30 Jan 08, 01:24.
    "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

OH man SPG's are the epitome of boring...armored cars on the other hand...

Comment

OH man SPG's are the epitome of boring...armored cars on the other hand...
        Well, for me it's the other way round, TDs and SPGs are of great interest to me and armoured cars are relatively uninteresting.... but hey, do whatever you like.
        "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

TD's sounds good.

Comment

Oh yes, my vote will go for the SU-85/100 series because it looks so damn cool (and is pretty leathal)

but here my vote went on the KV-1 because it looks mean... it really looks "lets go down to business" kinda
            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
            www.reenactor.se

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
              "Favourite WW2 Soviet tracked TD/SPG?
              Possible candidates might include:

SU-76
              SU-85
              SU-100
              SU-122
              SU-152
              ISU-122
              ISU-152

Just a suggestion."
              There seems to be a little bit of support for this idea. If you guys want, I'll start up a poll/thread on this. Any more takers?

Comment

Can I vote ten times for a thread on this or are we going to be democratic about it.....

Comment

OK go for it panther, I'll vote.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGNA View Post
                    Can I vote ten times for a thread on this or are we going to be democratic about it.....
                    Well, there's you, me and ThomasM for a start. Reckon that's enough interest to start a new thread?

Comment

OK go for it panther, I'll vote.
                      Thanks for the support, mate. That makes four of us now. Just enough for a quorum around these parts, I reckon (hope?) I'll start the new thread soon.

Comment

Maybe everyone would rather see a German tank enveloped in flames--at least on this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by grognard View Post
                          Maybe everyone would rather see a German tank enveloped in flames--at least on this thread?
                          My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Mhm... there is a pic I love...

Its a T-34 M43 with tankriders on that crosses a road with a knocked out Tiger on... in winter setting... jummy... so beautiful...

OK the Tiger isnt burning, but its still knocked out

/Thomas
                            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
                            www.reenactor.se

Comment

I would go with the SU-152 in any case, The Beast-killer.

Ain't nothing like stalking a Ferdinand on equal terms.... well, almost.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                                "I would go with the SU-152 in any case, The Beast-killer.
                                Ain't nothing like stalking a Ferdinand on equal terms.... well, almost."
                                Hey, mate - you've posted this on the 'Favorite Russian Heavy Tank' thread. If you haven't done so already, could you please go to the thread entitled, 'Favourite WW2 Soviet tracked TD/SP/Assault' to vote and post there?

Much appreciated, thanks, mate

Regards,
                                panther3485
                                Last edited by panther3485; 02 Feb 08, 19:12.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X