Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emil_G
    replied
    Ok, the current "Bronze Brains Blood" ad that's been running on the forum has reminded me how much I like Greek helmets, so for now I have this new avatar....

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    Yeah I know any photo can be an avatar; I don't really want anyone's photo as my avatar.

I know HOW to make avatars and have both Photoshop AND Illustrator, guys, c'mon.

I've made a couple of cool signature graphics but those don't seem to be popular at all here.

Leave a comment:

• joea
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrey View Post
    You can easily turn ANY image into avatar. It is necessary to change resolution only. I do it in Photoshop. My avatar is my real photo of 1994 when I swore.

If you need, place ANY photo and I'll turn it into avatar (change resolution)
    Oh that's cool Andrey! BTW better to say "swore (or took) my oath" if you just say swore it could be understood to say a naughty word like well the f-word in English, or the "y" word in Russian. I guess that was your military service, you were in armour correct?

Yes, Emil, avatars are pretty easy to make you can get software like Irfanview (free) to alter pics like I did with my venerable T-34.

Leave a comment:

• Andrey
    replied
    You can easily turn ANY image into avatar. It is necessary to change resolution only. I do it in Photoshop. My avatar is my real photo of 1994 when I swore.

If you need, place ANY photo and I'll turn it into avatar (change resolution)
    Last edited by Andrey; 11 Mar 08, 07:33.

Leave a comment:

• TRDG
    replied
    The

RED STAR still looks good for you, I know I still have mine "on".

Cheers, one of these days I'll find something that strikes my fancy, but til then, the generic is just fine for now.

Tom

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    I need a new avatar now

Anyone have anymore suggestions? I'm in need of a new one, and I can't decide. I've made my last 2 avatars, now I'm kind of out of ideas.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This would be a good one to use but it's only partial. Does anyone have the rest?

why there is even a war criminal like Peiper??
    Because his chin is just so aryan that it passes by any regulations!
    Last edited by Swampwolf; 16 Jan 08, 01:56.

Leave a comment:

• Konev
    replied
    Grabbed mine from somewhere, but I forgot where.

Mine became Minister for Defense (and an MSU also).

konev

Leave a comment:

• amvas
    replied
    Originally posted by .sergio. View Post
    could someone here add more avatar for RUSSIA? Those available are so and so while for Germany are cool. (Btw, why there is even a war criminal like Peiper?? )
    I use avatar of my own production

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    Hey make your own! I did.

Leave a comment:

• .sergio.
    started a topic More RKKA avatar, please

More RKKA avatar, please

could someone here add more avatar for RUSSIA? Those available are so and so while for Germany are cool. (Btw, why there is even a war criminal like Peiper?? )

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X