Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joea View Post
    Well reposted my answers on the original thread the mods put back:

(User Nimitz got mad at other posters, asked his threads to be removed, then changed his mind and they were put back) Sorry for the circus.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...016#4891027016

Let's see what Nimitz will say now.

(With all respect to the real Nimitz, one of the best US commanders in WWII)
    I've just been reading the posts by this NIMITZ1967 guy; what a tosser! He writes some of the most blatant anti-Soviet/anti-Russian garbage I've read since the 1970's.
    "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
      I've just been reading the posts by this NIMITZ1967 guy; what a tosser! He writes some of the most blatant anti-Soviet/anti-Russian garbage I've read since the 1970's.
      Agreed!

These forums serve as an excellent vehicle for inclusive debate, discussion, discourse and dialogue. Comments that detract/discourage from the free-sharing of thoughts and opinions should be singled out for communal censure,... mate.
      Principles and rules are intended to provide a thinking man with a frame of reference. - Karl von Clauswitz, Vom Kriege, 1832.
      "Quality posts have a Quantity of value all their own." PH

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
        I still can't figure out who these people are. Jews? Christians? I don't know, I think most Neo-Nazis are too simple to even debate at that level. I mean, I just want a profile for people like this, like who is the person that would be like:
        -"So what do you do in your spare time?"
        -"Oh, I'm an anti-Soviet anti-Russian agitator"

Comment

They're probably just best ignored in favor of people with better ideas. It takes too much energy to outshout them or convince them otherwise.

Cheers,
          Jon
          "There are only two professions in the world in which the amateur excels the professional. One, military strategy, and, two, prostitution."
          -- Maj. Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower

(Avatar: Commodore Edwin Ward Moore, Republic of Texas Navy)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Jordan View Post
            They're probably just best ignored in favor of people with better ideas. It takes too much energy to outshout them or convince them otherwise.

Cheers,
            Jon
            Yeah but there is a difference between a hardline bigot and a confused Nazi army fanboy. The latter usually can be talked to, ****, this site is full of 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by RGA View Post
              "...The so-called Zhukov's strategy, Zhukov's way don't exist. Only the Soviet's strategy exist.."
              Remember an Reminiscence.
              Perhaps another way of looking at it is, "Only Lenin's, Stalin's, Malenkov's, Khrushchev's, Brezhnevís, Andropov's, Chernenko's and Gorbachev's strategy existed..."

What was the Soviet concept, but that which we witnessed expressed by the aggregate actions of the Leaders of the Soviet State?

(Not to try to bring us back on topic or anything, but I am curious what responses this post will bring.)
              Principles and rules are intended to provide a thinking man with a frame of reference. - Karl von Clauswitz, Vom Kriege, 1832.
              "Quality posts have a Quantity of value all their own." PH

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X