This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stalin View Post
    ...Russia don't seem to fit into your concept.
    What concept? Please tell me. Then I'll try to fit Russia in. Believe me, there's plenty of room.
    Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
    (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

er... but,
      wasn't that a concept of yours - ''My collective [US- United States] seems to work fine alongside the concept of [WE- Western Europe]''?
      i thought - it's such a concept: [US- United States] alongside [WE- Western Europe].

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
        ... http://marx.org/archive/trotsky/1920/military/ch08.htm
        Practical and clever man (trotsky), it seems to me. Show me some nasty writings or deeds, or both together if you can.
        he was too clever to expose his nasty deeds by nasty writings.
        ... though: http://marx.org/archive/trotsky/1920/military/ch18.htm
        Last edited by stalin; 19 May 07, 12:21.

Comment

Western Europe...
          OK. Then Russia. Eastern Europe. Fit it in somewhere as a concept. Hopefully something we'll all- worldwide- feel comfortable with. Plenty of room. No nukes need apply.

Comment

It is fascinating how the Russians have been brainwashed with Stalin's paranoia to think that Trotsky was an evil man (or an evil jew, I might add). Imagine what kind of Hitler-fans (with Hitler-avatars of course) there would be in these forums, demonizing his political adversaries inside the Nazi party, if they had somehow avoided the total defeat in WWII.
            “To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
              It is fascinating how the Russians have been brainwashed with Stalin's paranoia to think that Trotsky was an evil man (or an evil jew, I might add). Imagine what kind of Hitler-fans (with Hitler-avatars of course) there would be in these forums, demonizing his political adversaries inside the Nazi party, if they had somehow avoided the total defeat in WWII.
              The admire Adolf Hitler and Nazism is forbidden,but noone see any bad in admiring Communism ,Lenin,Stalin,Trotsky or Che Guevara.
              I think that the key is stalin's sentence : "Death of one man is tragedy,death of milions is only a statistics".
              Nazists murdered 50 000 000 people and started only one war ( WW II ),so nazism was a crime.Communists murdered 250 000 000 of people and started a lot of wars ( WW II,Korean War,Vietnam War,a small ,but cruel wars at Africa,Middle East,Afganistan, Nicaragua etc) ,so the comunism is not a crime,but a BRAVE NEW WORLD.
              Lenin wrote about "useful idiots",they are still alive.
              Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

being the jewish is absolutely incompatible with being the monarch.
                Why ?
                Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

Originally posted by Bartek View Post
                  Lenin wrote about "useful idiots", they are still alive.
                  I thought Stalin was dead. But then a clever horse (I forget the name, but it could have been Boxer or Clover) whispered in my ear that he really wasn't.

I'm now totally confused- running from Lenin to Trotsky and then finding myself out in the open in the snow in the pine trees in the arms of Stalin. And what a bear hug!

Sitting in the rail carriage [with many others] to points east it brings tears to my eyes. Which freeze. Then hurt. Where's Engels when you need him?

Comment

Writting about useful idiots,I thought about the facts like that : when someone tries to receive visa to USA there is a question about membership of nazi party,but why there are not any questions about membership of communist party ?
                    Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

Nazism was condemned as crime,communism not .
                      Why ?
                      Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

Writing about useful idiots, I thought about the facts like that: when someone tries to receive visa to USA there is a question about membership of Nazi party, but why there are not any questions about membership of communist party?
                        Probably due to McCarthy, that Trotskyite running dog. "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party" would exclude almost all of us from many countries.

At least the Nazism Q along with country of origin and language spoken allows them to better filter out potential or probable suspects. Rather like today with the Islamotots and Arabic.

Comment

Nazism was condemned as [a] crime, Communism not.
                          Why?
                          I think- and fervently believe- that both will be judged and eventually (I wish it could be immediate so we can all get on with it) condemned by history. The first as a crime against particular races and peoples, the second against humanity as a whole.

I'm not sure- given human nature- we've seen the last. At least Hope is Eternal.

Comment

i wonder - if american civil war had its own trotskys, lenins etc.?
                            And the American Civil War also had mass executions ,labour camps,thousands imprisoned engineerings,doctors,lawyers ?
                            Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
                              I think- and fervently believe- that both will be judged and eventually (I wish it could be immediate so we can all get on with it) condemned by history. The first as a crime against particular races and peoples, the second against humanity as a whole.

I'm not sure- given human nature- we've seen the last. At least Hope is Eternal.
                              Of course,but the fact that communism wasn't been condemned as a crime made things like that the name of Auschwitz is very good known for ordinary people,but how many of them know the place called Miednoie,Katyn,Solovki ?
                              For the same reason nobody wearing at the street the T-Shirt with Adolf Hitler or Heinrich Himmler,but a lot people wearing the T-Shirts with Trotsky or Che Guevara.
                              For the same reason some people writting that Trotsky was a clever man and admire him.
                              Al Capone was a clever man also,but is it good to admire him ?
                              Dr Mengele was a quite good doctor of medicine ,but do You want him to take care of you child ?
                              Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

Of course, but the fact that Communism wasn't been condemned as a crime made things like...Auschwitz...known...but how many know the place[s] called Miednoie, Katyn, Solovki?

For the same reason some people writing that Trotsky was a clever man and admire him.
                                Al Capone was a clever man also, but is it good to admire him?
                                Dr Mengele was quite [a] good doctor of medicine, but do you want him to take care of you[r] child?
                                1) To the first Q, I've heard of Katyn. I'd like to know more of the others. Please post details.
                                2) Trotsky. Clever. Whatever you think of him- and please post that too- he undoubtedly was clever. His writings clearly show a fairly incisive intellect, even if it was used in the wrong direction or for the wrong purposes.
                                3) Al Capone. Come on, you have to admire someone who says "Vote early, vote often" or "Bolshevism is knocking at our gates, we can't afford to let it in. We must keep America whole and safe and unspoiled. We must keep the worker away from red literature and red ruses; we must see that his mind remains healthy.".
                                4) And if my child was on death's door, Doctor Mengele would be welcome in my house as a doctor if he's there to help not harm. Wouldn't he be also in yours too?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X