This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swampwolf View Post
    ... people ruin their freedom because they don't understand it...
    people ''ruin their freedom'' because they don't need one.
    people want money, power etc., and - not a ''freedom'' itself.

Comment

Originally posted by stalin View Post
      people ''ruin their freedom'' because they don't need one.
      people want money, power etc., and - not a ''freedom'' itself.
      There are people ,who need freedom,but there are also people ,who need tsar ,and it doesn't matter the tsar is Lenin,Stalin,Putin or Trotsky.
      Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

not workers, though.
        more likely - power elites of the usa and europe could have ''bought'' his ideas.

welcome on board.
        Maybe not by power elites ,but by the bleeding hearts and the artists.As they were been called by GRU officers "the ****-eaters" (gawnozjedy ).
        But it was the wrong way for worldwide revolution.
        Bolshevik rascals at Budapest,Berlin,Vienna at 1918 lost revolution and their criminal lives very quickly .
        At Warsaw,Paris,London,Rome Tallin etc the revolutions hadn't even started.
        Guerrero contra marxismo

Comment

Originally posted by Bartek View Post
          ... there are also people ,who need tsar ,and it doesn't matter the tsar is Lenin,Stalin,Putin or Trotsky.
          trotsky as a tsar?
          that's totally impossible!
          being the jewish is absolutely incompatible with being the monarch.

Comment

Trotsky as a Tsar? That's totally impossible!
            being...Jewish is absolutely incompatible with being [a] Monarch.
            Lordy. Solomon and David seemed to do OK. And again we've got to get a grip on that CAPS LOCK key. It smacks of ignorance though your English is OK.
            Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
            (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

ja! nein!!
              nicht kapitulieren!!!
              So wir sprechen sie Dutche?
              Ich must gesagt: Hitler bist eine grosse swein!
              Aber bist Hitlers name nicth egentlich :Schicklgruber?

I have to say that my German is not very good ,I only studiet for 1 ˝ years.
              “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
                ... Solomon and David seemed to do OK...
                because - they were a jewish kings.
                but, no way - they could have ever been a monarchs in, say, russia or england.

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                  ... Aber bist Hitlers name nicth egentlich :Schicklgruber?...
                  ja, ja!
                  schicklegrubber!!
                  (so,) heil - schicklegrubber!!!

Comment

Because - they were a Jewish kings.
                    But, [in] no way... could [they] have ever been... Monarchs in, say, Russia or England.
                    Lordy [struggling with CAPS LOCK key], Oh I don't know. Maybe a Solomon could have been useful in either place. Like 1917 in Russia or 1640 in England.

Comment

... Maybe a Solomon could have been useful in either place. Like 1917 in Russia or 1640 in England.
                      solomon or not, i wonder - if cromwell was, to england, the same as what trotsky was to russia?

Comment

Solomon or not, I wonder... if Cromwell was... to England the same as what Trotsky was to Russia?
                        Interesting thread. Interesting individual[s]. Maybe find a place for it. But probably not here. We need to find somewhere out in the open, dark, snowy, full of pine trees and NKVD-approved. So everyone hears the shots.

Lordy that CAPS LOCK key is really doing me in. The only consolation is that Stalin might forget to take the safety catch off his Nagan.
                        Last edited by General Staff; 19 May 07, 11:56.

Comment

... Lordy that CAPS LOCK key is really doing me in...
                          then - stop using it.
                          look at how i'm not using it and doing pretty fine!...

Comment

then - stop using it... look at how i'm not using it and doing pretty fine!...
                            CAPS LOCK must represent some window into the Russian soul. Like how the collective [i] is much greater and more important than the individual [I]. And unfortunately completely lost on me. Show me. Let me in.

My collective [US- United States] seems to work fine alongside the concept of [WE- Western Europe].

Comment

... My collective [US- United States] seems to work fine alongside the concept of [WE- Western Europe].
                              okay, but russia don't seem to fit into your concept.

only if russia still was the soviet union - we might have built smth like:
                              us (united states) mirroring su (soviet union), and we (western europe) - in between.

Comment

"Everything depends on transport. If transport perishes, the country perishes. But [the] workers’ and peasants’ Russia does not want to perish, and it will not perish. It will condemn all those to perish who are hindering its escape from the clutches of want and hunger."

http://marx.org/archive/trotsky/1920/military/ch08.htm

Practical and clever man, it seems to me. Show me some nasty writings or deeds, or both together if you can.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X