Battle order of RKKA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle order of RKKA?

I am looking for the complete battle order of the RKKA during WWII.
    (What I need is which Front has which armies, which Army has which division aso)

Could anybody help me?

I had seen it somewhere, but couldn't find it anymore

Originally posted by Wolverinus View Post
    I am looking for the complete battle order of the RKKA during WWII.
    (What I need is which Front has which armies, which Army has which division aso)

Could anybody help me?

I had seen it somewhere, but couldn't find it anymore
    BSSA (Boyevoj Sostav Sovetskoy Armii) can help you....
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

http://www.victory.mil.ru/rkka/oob/index.html

has OOB for each quarter.
      Snefens

Comment

Originally posted by Snefens View Post
        It's just extractions from BSSA (which is monthly)

Comment

That site makes me want to learn Russian! I've tried babelfish to translate with no luck.
          Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by grognard View Post
            That site makes me want to learn Russian! I've tried babelfish to translate with no luck.
            Any suggestions?
            Try my files

Typical Soviet Abbreviations
            http://rkkaww2.armchairgeneral.com/a...n_military.doc

Abbreviations of units
            http://rkkaww2.armchairgeneral.com/a...s/OOB_abbr.doc

The latter I made just after the BSSA, so it can help a lot to translate abbreviations...

Regards,
            Alex

Comment

Здравствуите Alex,

Cool documents very interesting.

Started to learn Russian so I can translate things. Am total newbie at the language but got a really good book and CD's I was surprised at how easy some of it is.

спасибо

Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by naegling View Post
                Здравствуите Alex,

Cool documents very interesting.

Started to learn Russian so I can translate things. Am total newbie at the language but got a really good book and CD's I was surprised at how easy some of it is.

спасибо

Nigel
                Hi, Nigel

Russian language is much more hard than you think... Even if you learn grammar it doesn't guarantee you from many confuses
                Btw, can recommend you www.lingvo.ru online dictionary and www.translate.ru online translator...

Regards,
                Alex

Comment

Privét Alex!

Really intresting documents , do you mind if i use parts of it in a schoolwork?

By the way I is also trying to learn russian but it is indeed very difficult.
                  The fact that my dictionary not even have all the russian letters and the only guy who spoke russian has moved away,don´t make it any eisier

Best wishes
                  Erik
                  “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Thanks for the translations, with patience, I can now figure out some of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                      Privét Alex!

Really intresting documents , do you mind if i use parts of it in a schoolwork?

By the way I is also trying to learn russian but it is indeed very difficult.
                      The fact that my dictionary not even have all the russian letters and the only guy who spoke russian has moved away,don´t make it any eisier

Best wishes
                      Erik
                      Hi, Erik

All materials from my site are available for non-commercial usage...

Yes, Russian language is rather difficult. Mainly not even because of grammatic.
                      The most troubles is in different meanings of words, which are not documentated in dictionaries...

As I have already said here, you can use online dictionary www.lingvo.ru
                      Virtual Russian keyboard can be found here
                      http://lingvo.yandex.ru/en
                      (there is a small green icon "клавиатура" from the left side of screen)

Regards,
                      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by grognard View Post
                        Any suggestions?
                        Purchase a Russian dictionary. A good one with sections on the aphabet, puctuation, & other details or word variations. Although you wont learn to 'read' Russian you can learn to recognize the key words in this sort of document. This sort of dictionary will help you with using the translation programs.

Comment

The translation program doesn't work, so I'm working with the lists Alex provided rather than hunt for a dictionary that gives and the military terms.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X