Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle order of RKKA?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battle order of RKKA?

    I am looking for the complete battle order of the RKKA during WWII.
    (What I need is which Front has which armies, which Army has which division aso)

    Could anybody help me?

    I had seen it somewhere, but couldn't find it anymore

  • #2
    Originally posted by Wolverinus View Post
    I am looking for the complete battle order of the RKKA during WWII.
    (What I need is which Front has which armies, which Army has which division aso)

    Could anybody help me?

    I had seen it somewhere, but couldn't find it anymore
    BSSA (Boyevoj Sostav Sovetskoy Armii) can help you....
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

    Comment


    • #3
      http://www.victory.mil.ru/rkka/oob/index.html

      has OOB for each quarter.
      Snefens

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Snefens View Post
        It's just extractions from BSSA (which is monthly)
        If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

        Comment


        • #5
          That site makes me want to learn Russian! I've tried babelfish to translate with no luck.
          Any suggestions?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by grognard View Post
            That site makes me want to learn Russian! I've tried babelfish to translate with no luck.
            Any suggestions?
            Try my files

            Typical Soviet Abbreviations
            http://rkkaww2.armchairgeneral.com/a...n_military.doc


            Abbreviations of units
            http://rkkaww2.armchairgeneral.com/a...s/OOB_abbr.doc

            The latter I made just after the BSSA, so it can help a lot to translate abbreviations...

            Regards,
            Alex
            If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Здравствуите Alex,

              Cool documents very interesting.

              Started to learn Russian so I can translate things. Am total newbie at the language but got a really good book and CD's I was surprised at how easy some of it is.

              спасибо

              Nigel

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by naegling View Post
                Здравствуите Alex,

                Cool documents very interesting.

                Started to learn Russian so I can translate things. Am total newbie at the language but got a really good book and CD's I was surprised at how easy some of it is.

                спасибо

                Nigel
                Hi, Nigel

                Russian language is much more hard than you think... Even if you learn grammar it doesn't guarantee you from many confuses
                Btw, can recommend you www.lingvo.ru online dictionary and www.translate.ru online translator...

                Regards,
                Alex
                If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Privét Alex!

                  Really intresting documents , do you mind if i use parts of it in a schoolwork?

                  By the way I is also trying to learn russian but it is indeed very difficult.
                  The fact that my dictionary not even have all the russian letters and the only guy who spoke russian has moved away,don´t make it any eisier

                  Best wishes
                  Erik
                  “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

                  Max Sterner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for the translations, with patience, I can now figure out some of the site.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                      Privét Alex!

                      Really intresting documents , do you mind if i use parts of it in a schoolwork?

                      By the way I is also trying to learn russian but it is indeed very difficult.
                      The fact that my dictionary not even have all the russian letters and the only guy who spoke russian has moved away,don´t make it any eisier

                      Best wishes
                      Erik
                      Hi, Erik

                      All materials from my site are available for non-commercial usage...

                      Yes, Russian language is rather difficult. Mainly not even because of grammatic.
                      The most troubles is in different meanings of words, which are not documentated in dictionaries...

                      As I have already said here, you can use online dictionary www.lingvo.ru
                      Virtual Russian keyboard can be found here
                      http://lingvo.yandex.ru/en
                      (there is a small green icon "клавиатура" from the left side of screen)

                      Regards,
                      Alex
                      If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by grognard View Post
                        That site makes me want to learn Russian! I've tried babelfish to translate with no luck.
                        Any suggestions?
                        Purchase a Russian dictionary. A good one with sections on the aphabet, puctuation, & other details or word variations. Although you wont learn to 'read' Russian you can learn to recognize the key words in this sort of document. This sort of dictionary will help you with using the translation programs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The translation program doesn't work, so I'm working with the lists Alex provided rather than hunt for a dictionary that gives and the military terms.

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X