Project help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project help...

Alright well at my school my teacher has told us to do a project one basically whatever we want, but it has to be important to us and also affected the world. I (of course ) have decided to do the horrors of war from World War II. I have talked to a someone who has let me use many of his KIA photos for my project and I am trying to find some reliable sources of events online as well as in books.

If anyone sees any particularly gruesome event in a book you are reading or a site you are browsing please post it.

Thanks!

Originally posted by k98_man33 View Post
    Alright well at my school my teacher has told us to do a project one basically whatever we want, but it has to be important to us and also affected the world. I (of course ) have decided to do the horrors of war from World War II. I have talked to a someone who has let me use many of his KIA photos for my project and I am trying to find some reliable sources of events online as well as in books.

If anyone sees any particularly gruesome event in a book you are reading or a site you are browsing please post it.

Thanks!
    Look this:
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=46867

It contains some photos.

And I wat to add that if you want to get help in something you should describe more exactly what you want to get.

Comment

Oh thanks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X