ATTENTION! Download and read FREE a book about German crimes in Byelorussia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION! Download and read FREE a book about German crimes in Byelorussia

Due to the efforts of our Vietnamese friend DANNGOC (he scanned app. 400 pages of the original text!) we have the ENGLISH version of the Soviet book of “Out of the Fire” (“Ia iz ognennoi derevni”) by Ales Adamovich. (“I am from a village in flame” if to use word-to-word translation but it was translated “Out of the Fire” for some reasons – Rem. of Andrey)

I have corrected DANGOG’s scan versions (a few small pieces of the text stayed non-identified but they are not significant) and now it is available for downloading.

Download and read it FREE.

Ales Adamovich is a very famous Byelorussian writer. He wrote books about the time of German occupation of Byelorussia in 1941-44.

The famous in the West Soviet movie “Come and See” is based on one of Ales Adamovich’s books.

ATTENTION!

This book is very shocking for anyone. It is VERY shocking even for the Russians who are well known to the German behavior in the occupied territories of the USSR.

IF YOU HAVE WEAK NERVOUS SYSTEM DON”T READ IT.

But I think that
    EVERY PERSON WHO IS INTERESTING IN THE MILITARY ACTIONS OF THE SOVIET-GERMAN FRONT MUST READ IT.

YOU MUST KNOW WHAT THE SOVIET SOLDIERS FOUGHT FOR

To DANNGOC:
    You have got the book. Can you make additional checking of the text?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amvas; 15 Jan 07, 13:28.

After read the book, my view about Soviet-German front changed much, although before I read a lot of books about GPW in Vietnamese and English.

I will send the fotos in the book here.

Comment

What a shame DANNGOC, you're probably the only vietnamese we have on the forum and your sole interest is the Great Patriotic War...come on join the Vietnam forum!
      If you ever feel like discussing the Indochina Wars be my guest, you'd be more than welcome

Comment

Boonierat, thank you for your invite, but the my main interest in English forum is only Eastern Front.

Can we disscuss about Vietnam War in Vietnamese 4rum, like that:
        http://www9.ttvnol.com/quansu.ttvn

Comment

Boonierat, thank you for your invite, but the my main interest in English forum is Eastern Front only.

Can we disscuss about Vietnam War in Vietnamese 4rum, like that:
          http://www9.ttvnol.com/quansu.ttvn

Comment

Unfortunately I don't speak a single word of vietnamese

PS: Sorry for hijacking your thread Andrey

Comment

Thank you for this Danngoc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DANNGOC View Post
                Boonierat, thank you for your invite, but the my main interest in English forum is only Eastern Front.
                Soviet-German Front.

Comment

If this is anything like "Come and See" I guess I shouldn't hold up my hopes high.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwolf View Post
                    If this is anything like "Come and See" I guess I shouldn't hold up my hopes high.

The most of the book are the stories of the people (Byelorussian peasants mainly) who survived during German punitive actions. I see the real pictures in my mond when I read those stories. And those views are horrific.

Also the book contain total data about the consequnces of German occupation in Byelorussia - how many villages were burnt, how many people were murdered, and how many partisan detachments operated in Byelorussia.

And the book contains data from real German official orders of Hitler, Keitel and so on that were related to elimination of Soviet civilians. And the reports of the Germans who took part in punitive actions are there also.
                    Last edited by Andrey; 05 Jan 07, 00:37.

Comment

Has anybody thought about the copyright issues of scanning a book and making it available online ??
                      Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Thanks, there's also the most famous black book of all by grossman and Ehrenburg about the German extermination of the Jews in occupied territories.
                        “Die in peace my brothers, but die quietly, so that we hear nothing but the faintest echo of your suffering…”

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Happy View Post
                          Thanks, there's also the most famous black book of all by grossman and Ehrenburg about the German extermination of the Jews in occupied territories.
                          I have read it.

But Adamovich's book is very important for the Westerners because it describesthe thinks that are almost unknown in the West.

The Western sources about Nazi crimes speak again and again: "Jews, Jews, Jews.... Then a litttle about Poles.... Again Jews, Jews, Jews...." They speak about the Slavs like there was no German general plan "Ost" to eliminate the most of the Slavs in the territory of the USSR.

If to look Western sources the Germans wanted only to clear Soviet territory from Jews. But in reality the Germans had plans to eliminate the whole population of Soviet occupied territories and to turn the remaining less part into slaves.

The Western sources shows again and again tragedies of Jews Ghetto in Polish cities. But they don't speak the Germans did the same in a few hundreds villages of Byelorussia, Ukraine and Russia. The Germans AT LEAST A FEW HUNDRED TIMES (!!!!) encircled Slav villages and burnt them together with the all their inhabitants....
                          Last edited by Andrey; 05 Jan 07, 16:03.

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn View Post
                            Has anybody thought about the copyright issues of scanning a book and making it available online ??
                            We discussed such things earlier.

Ask Amvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrey View Post
                              I have read it.

But Adamovich's book is very important for the Westerners because it describesthe thinks that are almost unknown in the West.

The Western sources about Nazi crimes speak again and again: "Jews, Jews, Jews.... Then a litttle about Poles.... Again Jews, Jews, Jews...." They speak about the Slavs like there was no German general plan "Ost" to eliminate the most of the Slavs in the territory of the USSR.

If to look Western sources the Germans wanted only to clear Soviet territory from Jews. But in reality the Germans had plans to eliminate the whole population of Soviet occupied territories and to turn the remaining less part into slaves.

The Western sources shows again and again tragedies of Jews Ghetto in Polish cities. But they don't speak the Germans did the same in a few hundreds villages of Byelorussia, Ukraine and Russia. The Germans AT LEAST A FEW HUNDRED TIMES (!!!!) encircled Slav villages and burnt them together with the all their inhabitants....
                              Indeed, if it's anything like the black book, it will not be a "joyous ride to the finish"... to say the least. The events described are hard to read about and will turn your stomach on its head.
                              “Die in peace my brothers, but die quietly, so that we hear nothing but the faintest echo of your suffering…”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X