Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OT) Who's Killing Russia's News Reporters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tigersqn View Post
    That sounds pretty normal.
    What's the problem ??
    He need not prove his innocence, prosecutors must prove his guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrey View Post
      He need not prove his innocence, prosecutors must prove his guilt.

It's the same here, but that doesn't mean you cannot be arrested.

If you are suspected of committing a crime and there is reasonable evidence to support that contention, then you can be placed under arrest and have your say in a court of competent jurisdiction.

How is it different in Russia ???
      Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

• Originally posted by tigersqn View Post
        It's the same here, but that doesn't mean you cannot be arrested.

If you are suspected of committing a crime and there is reasonable evidence to support that contention, then you can be placed under arrest and have your say in a court of competent jurisdiction.

How is it different in Russia ???
        I am not a loyal but I heard there is no presumption of innocence in the US.

Comment

I'm not in the US
          Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Another thing you have wrong about the US.

If someone listens to the media over here then many times people are assumed to be guilty. The media does not however run the court system.
            Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X