This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi erkki,

i can only you give little help, which donate info.
    because, this is more a Curriculum Vitae, also life synospys.

also cv, from В.Л. Клыпин = V.L.Klypin
    and this letter, containt 2 city name, first is Irkutsk and second is stromsund into sweden.
    also i think now, that this text use more technical word coming or are are used into sport language, or used to search works.

диплом = Diploma
    I стелони ???? but can are possibility that person have works or have diploma from http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Steloni (because steloni is second word).

управление фисической = management of ??? (but second word cand meaning phisical (also phisical trainer/manager)
    because i have found this list. wo klypin are listed.
    http://www.sportsscience.org/html/sconf050426.html
    культуры и спорта = Culture and Sport
    админиcтрации г. иркутска (adminictratsii Irkutsk) also administrator of irkutsk.
    паграждеат (this should are another technical terms, unknow for me. )

команду цтрёмцунда швециа (here first word = commanding or commander, also so text coming from sport, this sentence can meaning captain of football team by stromsund sweden)

(but this follow should now are another sport word also used into football, is write from match, and from ball, can this meaning the amount of goal we is have shoot, or any other sence......)
    са 1 меcтво в матчевой бстрече
    по пулевой cтрелъбе
    иркыск (россия) (irkutsk russia
    -стремсунд (швециая) stromsund sweden

Comment

Thanks for you help!
      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
        Can anybody do a translation off this?

диплом

I стелони

управление фисической
        культуры и спорта
        админиcтрации г. иркутска
        паграждеат

команду цтрёмцунда швециа

са 1 меcтво в матчевой бстрече
        по пулевой cтрелъбе
        иркыск (россия)
        -стремсунд (швециая)

2-3 декабря 2008

началъник
        управленияа В.Л. Клыпин
        Certificate

I Steloni (?)

The authority for physical
        culture and sport
        of the administration of the city of Irkutsk
        awards

to the team from Strömsund, Sweden

1st place in the match encounter (should be встрече, not бстрече)
        for rifle (or pistol) shooting
        Irkutsk (Russia)
        -Strömsund (Sweden)

2-3 December 2008

Chief Administrator
        V. L. Klypin

Note: Strömsund and Irkutsk are sister cities. This was therefore a friendly match

Comment

Should of course be "Steleni" not "Steloni"...
          I am lousy at typing...
          “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
            Should of course be "Steleni" not "Steloni"...
            I am lousy at typing...
            Perhaps it is "1st Stepeni"...which means "1st degree or level". Typed Russian 'p' and 'l' sometimes are very similar.

Comment

The Russian text is writteb with numerous mistakes

"Certificate of the 1st Class (Degree)

The Department of Physical Culture and Sport of the Administration of the city of Irkutsk awards:

Team "Tstriomtsunda" (Sweden)

for the 1st place in the rifle shooting competition between teams "Irkutsk" (Russia) and "Tstriomtsunda" (Sweden)

December 2-3, 2008

V.L. Klypin,
              the Chief of the Department"

Comment

Ehh yes... I am not used to cyrylic keyboards...

Max Sterner

Comment

hi, here in this paragraph is a word, which i don't understand.
                  can't you me help with this?

Вне всякого сомнения, Ричи прозевал свой звездный час. А когда он выпустил немецкого главнокомандующего на оперативный простор, то никто и ничто не могло остановить Роммеля. Он снова поставил на карту все, но и на этот раз переиграл противника. Уже в ближайшие несколько дней под угрозой танковых «клещей» и ударов с тыла британцы должны были начать массовое отступление из еще удерживаемых фортов в пустыне и Эль-Газали. Эту победу ему принесли жесткое следование оперативному плану, личное участие в боевых операциях и сверхбыстрая реакция.
                  would this sentence go into this?
                  No one could stop the “Dessert Fox” whith his air-cooled tank engines and his superior planning.
                  then her this text speak about battle of Rommel and General Ritchie, which start on 26.5 1942

so i need only to known, the red word, because.

kleshhej

would mean
                  pincers, nippers, tongs

but here, i think more is speak about a part of tank, so as air cooled part..
                  or would here mean sentence more a tank tactic?

tank's for all!

Comment

Hello Leclerc

I think you are misunderstanding the text.

Уже в ближайшие несколько дней под угрозой танковых «клещей» и ударов с тыла британцы должны были начать массовое отступление из еще удерживаемых фортов в пустыне и Эль-Газали.

Means,

The British already had to start a mass retreat from their desert forts and from El-Gazala, under the threat of pincer movements on the part of (German) panzer forces and because of attacks in their rear.

«клещей» in this case is being used euphemistically, as in pincer attacks designed to surround enemy formations.

Originally posted by leclerc1944 View Post
                    hi, here in this paragraph is a word, which i don't understand.
                    can't you me help with this?

would this sentence go into this?

then her this text speak about battle of Rommel and General Ritchie, which start on 26.5 1942

so i need only to known, the red word, because.

kleshhej

would mean
                    pincers, nippers, tongs

but here, i think more is speak about a part of tank, so as air cooled part..
                    or would here mean sentence more a tank tactic?

tank's for all!

Comment

• hello skoblin and thank's!

also sentense go in sens of movement. also tactic!

also here i have can search long time to find the real meaning.
                      and i known what are a pincer, why i don't have allready think on usage of pincer!!!!

so i had allready understand speedly, that here is spoke on military tactic movement.

ok many tank's!

Comment

• êëåùè = claws

it means outflanking movement from both sides with the task of encirclement of the enemy forces...

Comment

• so here now, i take to identify the area or city name (should are into area calabria southern Italy).

В случае если стратегической целью противника являются Балканы, то, напрямую угрожая Калабрии, он будет готовиться к прорыву в Аггулию.

Also can't you please me done name of this area or city.
                          because i have try to search on map, but in Calabria don't give a city as Agguliyu (Agg (nothing we start with letter Ag))

also thanks for help.

Comment

• Originally posted by leclerc1944 View Post
                            so here now, i take to identify the area or city name (should are into area calabria southern Italy).

В случае если стратегической целью противника являются Балканы, то, напрямую угрожая Калабрии, он будет готовиться к прорыву в Аггулию.

Also can't you please me done name of this area or city.
                            because i have try to search on map, but in Calabria don't give a city as Agguliyu (Agg (nothing we start with letter Ag))

also thanks for help.
                            Can you add the entire paragraph this sentence belongs to? I need more context.
                            Last edited by Skoblin; 09 Apr 09, 13:53.

Comment

• Sure here read it. i have replace text into he's context!
                              but i need only to know if this are area or city name,
                              or is possible that is this city?

but here is not calabria.
                              this is near roma city.

11 августа Гитлер издал указ, и уже 15 августа в маленьком городке на севере Италии состоялась встреча Роммеля, Йодля и начальника штаба итальянских сухопутных войск, генерала Роатта. Многочисленные возражения, отговорки и оговорки итальянской стороны превратили это важное совещание в трагикомический фарс. Йодль подробно охарактеризовал военное положение в Средиземноморье и перспективы военной активности рейха в южном регионе. Насколько он озвучивал геополитические идеи фюрера, настолько же выражал и свою точку зрения по этому вопросу. ОКБ и Гитлер рассматривали в то время три возможных варианта развития союзнического наступления в Италии. Йодль сообщил о предполагаемой англо-американской операции на юге:

1. В случае если стратегической целью противника являются Балканы, то, напрямую угрожая Калабрии, он будет готовиться к прорыву в Аггулию.

2. Если неприятель готовит вторжение во Францию, тогда следует ожидать новых ударов по Корсике и Сардинии.

3. Йодль считал маловероятной возможность высадки десанта с сицилийского плацдарма и последующего наступления союзников на север Италии.

Comment

• From context I think Aggulia is an Italian region and not a city/town.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X