Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The latest updates of "RKKA in the WW2" site for January 2004.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest updates of "RKKA in the WW2" site for January 2004.

Jan. 08
    The latest updates
    Formations:
    Irregular RKKA formations page opened. Peoples militia divisions
    presented.
    A few figures of BT tanks supplement on June 22 were added on the
    pages of 1, 2, 22 Mechanised Corps

Battles:
    KV tanks in the Winter War

Maps:
    Another map of the Prokhorovka tank battle is placed.
    Plans of both sides on July 12 on Prokhorovka direction
    Summary operations in Prokhorovka vicinities
    The final fights in the battle at Prokhorovka

Some grammar corrections were performed. A few terms were changed
    (e.g. Communication Units => Signals Units, Automobile units =>
    Auto-Transport units)
    Jan. 24
    New Galleries section is opened with:
    1. Double-turreted T-26
    2. Single-turreted T-26
    3. T-26 with Conical Turret
    4. Screened T-26
    5. Vehicles Based on T-26's Chassis
    6. Flamethrowers Based on T-26's Chassis
    7. T-26 Images
    Hope these galleries to be a good gift for all modellers.
    Links page updated.
    Slight changes in Weapons section

soon: An article about the battle at Prokhorovka
    A mirror site to be opened
    www.rkkaww2.narod.ru

Alex
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Hi, Do you have access to any information on the tank battles in Eastern Hungary in late 44? What I am looking for is unit names at least at Division level for Soviet, Rumanian, Hungarian and German operating in the area NorthWest of Debrecen, Hungary in late October/early November 1944.
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Originally posted by Double Deuce
      Hi, Do you have access to any information on the tank battles in Eastern Hungary in late 44? What I am looking for is unit names at least at Division level for Soviet, Rumanian, Hungarian and German operating in the area NorthWest of Debrecen, Hungary in late October/early November 1944.
      You mean the Debrecen tank battle, I try to collect it today, but maybe it will be longer, as real life makes me busy.
      I have a very good book on that based on the latest research in Hungary, but I have the German Heeresgruppe Sud daily reports too...
      a brain cell

Comment

Re

Now I do not obtain exact data on this battle. Laszlo obtain much more. Hope to fix it soon

Alex

Comment

Double Deuce!

Until I make a table of the divisions, and their tanks, here is my webpage where you can find many maps on that operations (mostly based on Hungarian high command maps (so the soviet side is sometimes dubious...)).

http://members.chello.hu/lnemedi/

Do you need any specific on that theme, anything else?
          a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
            Until I make a table of the divisions, and their tanks, here is my webpage where you can find many maps on that operations (mostly based on Hungarian high command maps (so the soviet side is sometimes dubious...)).

http://members.chello.hu/lnemedi/

Do you need any specific on that theme, anything else?
            Hey this is great! I have another Hungarian friend (Artur on this and other boards) who is helping me with this too. I am considering basing my next Combat Campaign on this area. This would mainly be the fighting North of Debrecen and East of a town called Polgar.

Comment

Hey this is great! I have another Hungarian friend (Artur on this and other boards) who is helping me with this too. I am considering basing my next Combat Campaign on this area. This would mainly be the fighting North of Debrecen and East of a town called Polgar.
              A very strong Hungarian group appeared in the wargame world

I will look for the data, I think it will be tomorrow (if nothing special happens)...
              a brain cell

Comment

to Laszlo

A very strong Hungarian group appeared in the wargame world

I will look for the data, I think it will be tomorrow (if nothing special happens)...
                Hi, Laszlo!
                I was unaware of your site
                I will put it on my link page in the next update....

Comment

Originally posted by amvas

Hi, Laszlo!
                  I was unaware of your site
                  I will put it on my link page in the next update....
                  It is just a working site...
                  a brain cell

Comment

Yeah!

It is just a working site...
                    Except http://members.chello.hu/lnemedi/8.jpg
                    http://members.chello.hu/lnemedi/mo3a.jpg
                    http://members.chello.hu/lnemedi/mo4a.jpg

pages

Comment

I said it is kind of temporary (and not working in that means, but as under constuction).

The problems with that files, these are too big and I reached the size limit...
                      a brain cell

Comment

Re:

I said it is kind of temporary (and not working in that means, but as under constuction).

The problems with that files, these are too big and I reached the size limit...
                        Huh!?? You have so low limit???????????!!!!!!!!
                        My current host's limit is 100+100Mb and after I create a mirror (which is quite ready and operable, but official opening will be later) will have floating limits...

BTW, I can create a subsection then on my mirror for you........
                        Much people are interested in Hungarian battles

Comment

Huh!?? You have so low limit???????????!!!!!!!!
                          My current host's limit is 100+100Mb and after I create a mirror (which is quite ready and operable, but official opening will be later) will have floating limits...

BTW, I can create a subsection then on my mirror for you........
                          Much people are interested in Hungarian battles
                          It was the default limit of my cable internet subscription...

Subsection means a lot of work to up to date and corrections, but I am too busy for that, but thank anyway!

I will make some pages and we can cooperate on that, and we can make a subsection for that...
                          but don't expect much in about half a year...
                          a brain cell

Comment

It was the default limit of my cable internet subscription...

Subsection means a lot of work to up to date and corrections, but I am too busy for that, but thank anyway!

I will make some pages and we can cooperate on that, and we can make a subsection for that...
                            but don't expect much in about half a year...
                            Hmm... I use unlimited connection cable

Ok, but the amount of your materials available now, can be handled in one day

I have plans after I get materials form Max and/or from library to put more materials about Hungarian battles. Now I'm working to pay my depts about the batle at Prokhorovka and maybe a bit later an assault of Belgrad materials.

I also don't know how much time I do need for this. the firts part of Prokhorovka paper to appear in the beginning of February

Comment

Hmm... I use unlimited connection cable
                              I think he he means the file hosting space. There are many internet service providors where you can get excellent speed for surfing BUT they only give you a small amount of space for actually uploading files.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X