Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The latest updates of "RKKA in the WW2" site for January 2004.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laszlo.nemedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Double Deuce
    Hi, Do you have access to any information on the tank battles in Eastern Hungary in late 44? What I am looking for is unit names at least at Division level for Soviet, Rumanian, Hungarian and German operating in the area NorthWest of Debrecen, Hungary in late October/early November 1944.
    Double Deuce!

Until I make a table of the divisions, and their tanks, here is my webpage where you can find many maps on that operations (mostly based on Hungarian high command maps (so the soviet side is sometimes dubious...)).

http://members.chello.hu/lnemedi/

Do you need any specific on that theme, anything else?

Leave a comment:

• amvas
    replied
    Re

Hi, Do you have access to any information on the tank battles in Eastern Hungary in late 44? What I am looking for is unit names at least at Division level for Soviet, Rumanian, Hungarian and German operating in the area NorthWest of Debrecen, Hungary in late October/early November 1944.
    Now I do not obtain exact data on this battle. Laszlo obtain much more. Hope to fix it soon

Alex

Leave a comment:

• laszlo.nemedi
    replied
    You mean the Debrecen tank battle, I try to collect it today, but maybe it will be longer, as real life makes me busy.
    I have a very good book on that based on the latest research in Hungary, but I have the German Heeresgruppe Sud daily reports too...

Leave a comment:

• Double Deuce
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X