Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plans for the future.

Hi,

I'd like to tell you what will apear on my site in the future.

1. My main efforts in the nearest months willbe applied to developing of two sections: "Maps" and "Galleries"
    I want to make Gallery section more complete.

2. Also I have to finish at last index of my sources. Just now I calculated 591 additional titles to include there.

3. Meanwhile I'd like to fill some blanks, which I have in other sections - Formations and Weapons.
    I mean Mechanise Corps 1941 data and some technical features of Soviet vehicles and maybe artillery.

4. If I succeed in those plans I figured out above, by the end of this year I hope to perform rebuilding of "Weapons" section to insert proper data for each vehicle placed in Gallery section.

I also have to say that those plans are not final and can be changed. Everything depends on my free time and demands of my visitors

Regards,
    Alex
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Groovy, Alex! You have created a fantastic site that just keeps getting better!
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
      Groovy, Alex! You have created a fantastic site that just keeps getting better!
      Thx, Jim
      But my relatives soon will kill me, because I spend too much time for it

Alex

Comment

good luck Alex, go Alex, go
        a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by amvas
          Thx, Jim
          But my relatives soon will kill me, because I spend too much time for it

Alex
          Hey! What's more important? Relatives or those of us that need you here? I think you know the answer. We care more about you than they do.
          Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho1943
            Hey! What's more important? Relatives or those of us that need you here? I think you know the answer. We care more about you than they do.
            If they fulfill all their promises to load me with different kind of home work, my free time for supporting my project will be zeroed So, I can't ignore their opinion

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X