Russian Divisional Flags/emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Divisional Flags/emblems

Im looking for the flags/symbols (colors) of Russian units during WW2. Simlar to the emblems one associates for example "The screaming Eagle" of the 101st Airbone Div or the "1" ala the big red one - U.S 1st Inf. Div.

Any good places to look on the web? help appreciated I've looked all over but will be darned if I cant find any!

Originally posted by travillaintim
    Im looking for the flags/symbols (colors) of Russian units during WW2. Simlar to the emblems one associates for example "The screaming Eagle" of the 101st Airbone Div or the "1" ala the big red one - U.S 1st Inf. Div.

Any good places to look on the web? help appreciated I've looked all over but will be darned if I cant find any!
    Hm....Not sure those subjects presents in the net in concentrated form. I met such sort of info only in very dispersed form.
    As for emblems, they can be seen only in the last years of the war. I myself tried to find some index of those emblems, and tactical markings of vehicles, but failed.... This topic is among the least documentated one....

regards,
    Alex
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X