Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Estonian "freedom fighters" did in Pskov region of Russia during WWII.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pp(est)
    No there is no such law. You can brandish whatever medals you like. There once was a short-lived proposal of similar vein. That is the small nugget of truth used in this propaganda piece to make it more believable.
    You are LIAR.

Comment

Originally posted by String
      I think THIS! qualifies as a good description of Andrey's posting style..
      Wow!!! A guy from Tallin.

Tell us about Soviet awards, is there Latvian law with the prohibition to carry Soviet awards?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrey
        Wow!!! A guy from Tallin.

Tell us about Soviet awards, is there Latvian law with the prohibition to carry Soviet awards?
        In English it is still Tallinn!

Googling around I could only find this http://www.ce-review.org/00/35/latvianews35.html which confirms what by Latvian colleague told me. Here is the Latvian law in translation database http://www.ttc.lv/?id=50. Have fun searching it.

Comment

Folks, your discussion here is becoming too hot...
          I think it's time to stop here....

Of course I know about abilities of some our members to make white from black and vice versa. Especially I know anti-Russian position of our members from Baltic states.

I'm in strong disagreement with majority of their theses and having no time (as I'm busy much with real projects, but not with garrulous discussions with VERY independent minded Baltic visitors) to prove with documents my point of view, I'll close this dispute.

As an owner of this forum I want to have some rest from political disputes. My aim is not to prove any political position in forum, but to provide military information.

So, I ask you to follow this line in forum too.
          If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X