Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A. G. Lenskii and Tomsk Group books

Hi!

Can someone provide alist of the books A. G. Lenskii has written?

Also the same with the group of authors from Tomsk? I understand that the senior author is the chief of the military faculty of Tomsk State University.

I want to make sure I have all of the books ( I still am waiting for two of them).

Regards,

Craig

What books did A. G. Lenskii write?
    Are they any good?
    Russian Language or English?
    Fill us in on the information maybe I can use him for my research too?

Charge!

Comment

Originally posted by Konev
      Hi!

Can someone provide alist of the books A. G. Lenskii has written?

Also the same with the group of authors from Tomsk? I understand that the senior author is the chief of the military faculty of Tomsk State University.

I want to make sure I have all of the books ( I still am waiting for two of them).

Regards,

Craig
      I never heard about A.G.Lenskii

Comment

As far as i know, A. G. Lenskii has written three books: one on the pre-war Soviet Army, one on the Soviet Army up to last year and the other is:
        "Pervaya sotnya: Strelkovye, Gornostrelkovye, motostrelkovye, motorizovannye divizii RKKA gruppy nomerov 1-100 (1920-e-1945 gg.) Spravochnik"
        "First hundred: ARifle, Mountain Rifle, Motorized Rifle, Motorized Division of the RKKA in group number 1-100 (1920s-1945) Handbook

This details the history of all of the Rifle -type Division from 1 to 100, except that it only show the Regular Rifle Divisions that became Guards, NOT the 1-100 Guards Rifle Divisions.

The Tomsk Group has written "Krasnaya Armiya v iyune 1941 goda"
        (The Red Army in June 1941)(1st and 2nd edition) and has written two other books (still waiting on them) on the Red Army during the war and during the Cold War (1945-1991) and immediately after (up to 1995).

ALL are in Russian and from Eastview

Craig

Comment

Sounds good, thanks for the info!

Comment

2 Dann Falk - Warning !

Originally posted by Dann Falk
            Sounds good, thanks for the info!
            Be carefull, all of these books have a lot of mistakes.
            Alexander

Comment

I know. I already caught some of them. But there is some information I did not know before, but there is a lot of information that is there.

I am just looking if there are any other books by them.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Konev
                I know. I already caught some of them. But there is some information I did not know before, but there is a lot of information that is there.

I am just looking if there are any other books by them.

Craig
                One book is on docs.vif2.ru (damn unstable site) but in recognised RTF format with much rubbish
                If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X