• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey AMVAS,

check out the companion to "Zapadniy Osobiy" :

http://www.kniga.com/books/product.a...dept%5Fid=1121

Comment

THx, for starting talk about it.

I had talks with my friends from other sites about his first book "Zapadniy Osobyi" and they told me that Irinarkov cites figures, but enough large numberr of them (first of all in numbers of regiments) are wrong. they checked that point and found mentioned errors. So I became very suspisious towards him.

I got "Pribaltiyskiy Osobiy", but first images from it left no optimism. On each image page he managed to make mistakes! I'm unaware about mistakes in OOBs. Nut again large probability of them 8((((((((

To be continued....
      If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

I didn't think "Zapadniy Osobiy" was a fantastic book either but it wasn't bad.. right now i'm reading "Ot Dubno do Rostova" and it's very well done. What's your opinion on "Tankoviy pogrom 41-go"? Worth buying??

Comment

Originally posted by VDV
          I didn't think "Zapadniy Osobiy" was a fantastic book either but it wasn't bad.. right now i'm reading "Ot Dubno do Rostova" and it's very well done. What's your opinion on "Tankoviy pogrom 41-go"? Worth buying??
          Lets say, Irinarkov's book must be checked thorougghly before believing.

"Ot Dubno Do Rostova" is great!
          Btw, I also have book in two volumes about Winter War and it's also very detailed..

As for Beshanov's books, I'm less impressed with him then with Irinarkhov.
          Too loud declarations with too poor arguments...
          Follower of Rezun-Suvorov.....
          I have this book too...

Comment

Btw, I also have book in two volumes about Winter War and it's also very detailed..

{Do you have the original FI issue "Tanki v zimnei voine"?}

Comment

Originally posted by VDV
              Yep..

{Do you have the original FI issue "Tanki v zimnei voine"?}
              I have only its scanned version (300+Mb JPG) or 300+Mb PDF

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X