Russia and Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17poundr
    THANKS! AN OUTSTANDING SITE! TRULY OUTSTANDING!
    RARELY DOES ONE SEE INFO SO FREELY DEPARTED, EVERYBODY HAVE A LOOK AT THE SITE, I DOWNLOADED SOME MAPS FOR YOU AMVAS, I'LL SEND THEM TO YAHOO, BECAUSE IT HAS A CHAPTER OF A BOOK AND IF OVER FIVE MEGS!

OH AND TRIGGERHAPPY, GOOD INFO, THANKS.
    ALEX, ANDREY, I THINK THIS WILL INTEREST YOU, THE SITE IS AMAZING.
    Glad you liked it so much. Here's another one with similar types of info/papers:

http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/fms...ubs.htm#Russia

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Scully
      Glad you liked it so much. Here's another one with similar types of info/papers:

http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/fms...ubs.htm#Russia

Brian
      ******* YOU HAVE SOME GOOD SITES! AND ALL THSE ARE FOR READING??? I DONT JUST GET A PAGE OR TWO AND THEN THEY WANT MONEY???
      "SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM" - " If you want peace, prepare for war".

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

******* YOU HAVE SOME GOOD SITES! AND ALL THSE ARE FOR READING??? I DONT JUST GET A PAGE OR TWO AND THEN THEY WANT MONEY???
        No, they're both free. They're actually both U.S. Army sites. If you want some good cold war Russia material, go to the CIA website and find the "Declassified Documents" area. Some good stuff in there as well...also free. If you can't find the site, let me know, I have it somewhere around here.

Take care,
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Scully
          No, they're both free. They're actually both U.S. Army sites. If you want some good cold war Russia material, go to the CIA website and find the "Declassified Documents" area. Some good stuff in there as well...also free. If you can't find the site, let me know, I have it somewhere around here.

Take care,
          Brian
          No I'll find that, we had fun when I took a html course three years ago, and we looked at the cia sites info on finland!!! It was more informative than our own geography books for school children!

Yep, no probs, they probably track me anyway, for all I do on the net is scower for military history, images, video footage of the recent conflicts, military art, gun factories sites (I practice target shooting, so that's my window shopping), Yep, they are probably tagging me as a neo something nut, who is smart enough to not have a criminal record, ha ha, and my affiliation with doc sinister has put me on their 'gray' list, if you dont hear of me, My file was transferred to the 'black' list!
          poundr...

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

No I'll find that, we had fun when I took a html course three years ago, and we looked at the cia sites info on finland!!! It was more informative than our own geography books for school children!

Yep, no probs, they probably track me anyway, for all I do on the net is scower for military history, images, video footage of the recent conflicts, military art, gun factories sites (I practice target shooting, so that's my window shopping), Yep, they are probably tagging me as a neo something nut, who is smart enough to not have a criminal record, ha ha, and my affiliation with doc sinister has put me on their 'gray' list, if you dont hear of me, My file was transferred to the 'black' list!
            poundr...

Comment

Yep, doc sinister sent an enctypter with 38876 herz 'shuffle' encoding, that even the 'spook' super machine's cannot crack, apparently it's been designed by the great grandson of the inventor of the magnificent ultra machine that was uncracced dispite all that spoof that they give us about bencheley park! Ha, we know it was admiral canaris! put down the heating, damn brazil can be hot this time of the year Horst!...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X