X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpanaPointer
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    Have to agree with you there. Most of the people here (including the ones that think I despise them or something) are a cut above what you normally find on the web.
    Good call.

Now about that avatar....
    Vat?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
    Excellent! This place is a real resource, mainly because of the people here, of course.
    Have to agree with you there. Most of the people here (including the ones that think I despise them or something) are a cut above what you normally find on the web.
    Good call.

Now about that avatar....

Leave a comment:

• OpanaPointer
    replied
    Excellent! This place is a real resource, mainly because of the people here, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Vaeltaja
    replied
    Graphical quality is really nice though it has its share of factual errors in the content side.

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by ShAA View Post
    That is certainly one of the best Iíve ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• ShAA
    replied
    Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
    I'm looking for a map of the Eastern Front that can be played, re-wound, paused, adjusted in speed, and, if possible, have a zoom feature.

Yeah, I know, I don't want much. However, if you know of such, it would be appreciated. It's for a luddite professor friend of mine.
    I assume you want this: Pobediteli: Soldiers of the Great War

Leave a comment:

• OpanaPointer
    started a topic Animated map of the Eastern Front?

Animated map of the Eastern Front?

I'm looking for a map of the Eastern Front that can be played, re-wound, paused, adjusted in speed, and, if possible, have a zoom feature.

Yeah, I know, I don't want much. However, if you know of such, it would be appreciated. It's for a luddite professor friend of mine.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X