Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cluster Reset Coming!

Hi everyone!

There hasn't been much news to share lately, as our focus had shifted to working on the core servers themselves; we've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes, waiting for the expansion to drop.

We're less than a week away from the announced release date of November 6th, and our admin team has been working furiously to have all our own unique content ready!

We're going to start things rolling with the cluster containing 8 unique servers, covering all official maps, as well as Volcano and Amissa. We have several special attractions unique to our cluster of servers, such as towns, our racetrack, zoo, PvP arena, and more on the way!

We'll be posting additional content here as we get closer to roll out.

To start things off, here's a couple of pics from the new Amissa map.

Happy Halloween everyone!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Only 4 days until the expansion drops, and Wildcard hasn't pushed back the date yet - will they finally meet a launch deadline?
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X