Frozen Earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Earth

This is an interesting mod map being created by it's author as he experiments with the Dev Kit. It has the look of the proposed Extinction when one finally defeats the mutated Edward Rockwell and is able to leave Aberration. It contains an extensive underground world as well as a frozen surface of a destroyed future Earth.

It is a work in progress, so, use that map for experimenting with playing Ark for now.

“Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

That looks pretty cool, Ron! I'll have to check it out. Love the big planet in the sky, that is awesome.

We are looking at adding more RAM to our server PC, and adding up to three more maps to the cluster. The upcoming Extinction, and perhaps Shigo Islands and The Volcano. That would bring the cluster up to 8!

I really need to do some updating on here to reflect all that has gone on.

We have formed quite a large tribe, and progressed quite quickly. We are using all sorts of Tek stuff now, and some of it is pretty incredible... Boss fights are ongoing things, and Alpha difficulties are happening.

We are also looking to determine the potential for cross-cluster style war... I want to take a server, and remove the player-transfers-from-cluster-only setting, and then go to an obelisk...

What am I going to see?

Nothing?

A zillion servers?

I am quite curious to see what happens!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

The big planet, while tidally locked in place, is dynamic. it is rotating with a moving atmosphere.

The author has been updating almost daily.

Beware, there are sentinel robots flying about on the surface now.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Sounds interesting - are the robots tough?
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't know at the moment. I have seen them attack some of the smaller creatures. They look to be some of the tiny floating ones from the end game fight with the Overseer.
          “Breaking News,”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X