Anyone up for the Broodmother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for the Broodmother?

A bunch of us are preparing for a bossfight with the Broodmother. We'd be more than happy to have more company along the way!

Start taming those super-high Rexes and get the hatchlings going! Leave a message, or speak to myself of Roger/Bungee in-game to get involved!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Well, just figured I'd update...

We got together with a handful of other people from various tribes that are all in an alliance. We had the max 20 dinos, mostly rexes, a good number of which were quite high level. (Bungee and I went in with only a pair of rexes, but they were both 500+).

We fought the Broodmother on Gamma, and it went quite quickly. A few dinos took some damage, but nothing died. It was quite easy.

We were sitting back at the obelisk, when some idiot (moi) suggested we try it again one level higher. We headed back in...

And proceeded to have a complete wipe - I don't think we got it past half, but it's all fuzzy now...

The worst thing was, as we were licking our wounds back outside, we discovered that we had neglected to put the 'loot' away from winning the fight on Gamma difficulty, so we lost everything...

Well, live and learn!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X