The Return of Classic Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Classic Flyers

We've made some changes after discussing it with the player base, and have returned to the 'classic flyer' model, where you can level speed on your dinos again.

There was a onetime cost - all current flyers were lost, but it was a reasonable price to pay to restore the speed option. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mess of dinos to replace!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

(If anyone sees a level 300 Argentavis tooling around faster than normal, please let me know!)
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Unfortunately, the mod was causing too many issues and we had to pull it out. The wyverns were massively overspawning, and were beginning to cause server lag. Here's a shot one of our users took:

You can see how that might be a problem.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X