X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantis
    started a topic Primitive Plus

Primitive Plus

I have set up Primitive Plus server to mess around in - it is (obviously) not part of the cluster, but it brings our total servers running to 6. I've never played more than briefly with it in the past, but wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

There is a certain appeal (especially if you pvp/raid) to find some of the more advanced gear not only unrealistic, but quite OP. Having even more tech tiers available, but not going beyond lumber and brick et al, can seem appealing.

What does everyone think of Primitive Plus - has anyone else given it a shot? (I think I called it Mantis Primitive Plus if anyone wants to have a peek).

• Mantis
    replied
    I was really enjoying it, but you're spot on with regards to the load times. My server PC can load all of the Ark servers in a little over a minute or so, but the Primitive Plus server takes almost 5 minutes to load, and sometimes even longer (!) to login.

I thought my game had crashed, as I can get into the other servers in seconds, not minutes. Makes me wonder what that would be like with an older system...

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    I set up a single player on The Center a year ago. While the game took a ridiculous amount of time to load and there were some bugs with flaming arrows and creating brick, the mod introduce a lot of realistic crafting more typical of a survival scenario.

Raising more realistic crops, baking bread, jams and preservatives, more realistic building of a settlement. Pretty much of a pioneer lifestyle.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X