This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discord Server Active!

We're now running our dedicated Discord server, which will be available 24/7 for all Ark players. I've already created channels for each of the servers, and we'll make tribe-specific channels available as well. (Just ask!)

The server is called DethBungee and can be joined by doing the following:

1> Download and install Discord

2> Join the server! You can either click HERE or copy & paste the following in to your browser: https://discord.gg/kTZsKqh

Discord is free, so there's no reason not to give it a try! Even if you don't have a headset you can still be in the loop with everyone else, hearing all that is said, and can reply via chat.

See you on the server!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

I'm very happy to report that our Discord is currently sitting at 70+ members! We are growing quite nicely, and the discord itself is very active! We now have additional admins, and the channels are monitored repeatedly through the day. Our ability to resolve player issues quickly had greatly improved!

Great stuff!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

What if you already have discord?

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

If you already have discord, just do step 2! If you click either of the two links provided, they will take you to the invite page. Just accept the invitation and you'll soon be in and chatting with us!

We've added support for two new games today (Conan Exiles and Civ VI). We also have some interesting bots that provide a world-wide trivia game (battle for first in the world!), and an RPG "Discord Dungeon'. Mee6 enhances the social aspect of the discord and encourages (and rewards) people for contributing and commenting!

Would be great to see you join us Pruitt!

I'm also looking to add and support more games. (If they come, I'll build it!)

Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome to the discord! Do you play Ark, or any of the games we have so far?

Winston Churchill

Comment

None I have seen so far. I can't find my password anyway so I am stuck. Discord launches every time I turn on my computer though.

Pruitt

Comment

What are you playing lately? (Haven't bothered to recover the PW since it's still logging you in?)

Winston Churchill

Comment

I play a lot of Order of Battle, Panzer General, and Decisive Campaigns (Barbarossa). I would need the list of games to see for sure what I have played in the past.

Pruitt

Comment

Nice, I have a bunch of the OoB series, Panzerkorps, etc.

Have you tried Demise of Nations? It's free on Steam, but you can buy additional maps for a couple bucks (or all maps including future releases for $15 or something, which I ended up doing. They've released a new map about every week or so since I got the game...)

It's pretty cool, have a peek!

If there's anything you are playing a lot of (especially if you have others that play with you) let me know, I'd love to add more games if we have people playing them!

Winston Churchill

Comment

We passed 100 members some months ago, which was a nice milestone!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X