This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURRENT SERVER STATUS & Report Offline Servers

The following banners indicate actual server conditions at the time you loaded the page. Refresh your page to update.

<HYDRA> The Island:

<ORION> The Center:

<PHOENIX> Scorched Earth:

<DRACONIS> Ragnarok:

<SCORPIUS> Aberration:

<DEIMOS> Volcano:

If you see a server down for more than just a few minutes (and there are no messages on the forum about it), please note the current time and post that with the server name(s) and any other relevant details, and we'll do our best to get things up and running again as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by Mantis; 04 Jun 18, 18:55.
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

We Discovered the problem and Currently Working on the Servers

Comment

The issues appear to be resolved. Windows forced a reset of the server PC while Bungee and I were out doing some Christmas shopping. It force-closed the servers. The Island and SE, as well as the test server, came through alright but The Center was corrupted.

I believe I was able to get everything running properly again (after some very strange side-effects!), so please let me know if you are seeing any issues.

Thanks.
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

The banners auto-updated to the new servers which is awesome!

Winston Churchill

Comment

More updates! Names corrected, Ragnarok banner added.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Updated for new cluster - Aberration server added.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Updated to include changes, and list new server(s). Still require the code for <DEIMOS>.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X