Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Us Grow - Upvote Our Servers Right Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Us Grow - Upvote Our Servers Right Here!

To help us in our effort to gain new players and expand our servers, we'd like to ask people to take a quick moment to support us by upvoting our servers. You can vote for each server once every 24 hours.

To make things easier, you can vote for us right here!

<HYDRA> The Island:

<ORION> The Center:

<PHOENIX> Scorched Earth:

<SCORPIUS> Ragnarok:

<DRACONIS> Aberration:

Please note they make you wait 9 minutes after voting prior to allowing another vote. (e.g. I vote for <HYDRA>, and I must wait 9 minutes before I can then vote for <SCORPIUS>, and so on).

Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by Mantis; 12 Dec 17, 03:42.
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

The links work for the new servers.
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Updated - names corrected, Ragnarok server added!

Speaking of which - do we have a graphics person on the forum? I need a cool 468 x 60 'community banner' to display for each of the servers on arkservers.net. (It looks horrible if you haven't uploaded something - they have an empty banner outline saying 'they don't have one yet' ) Just some kind of relevant in-game jpg type of thing...

If anyone can assist that would be great!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Updated - Names corrected, info for Aberration server added.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X