This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips, Tricks & Info

This thread will be for information related to game play, server settings and information required to experience the mods properly.

Dino max levels are determined by Tame Level + Eff. Bonus + Max Dino level. Tame level should be a max of 210 (difficulty 7), so there should not be any wild dinos spawning that are beyond level 210. We initially thought the dino settings would work the same as the identical player level settings, but that was not the case.

End result? There are tamed dinos that are MUCH higher than we anticipated. We're kicking the issue around now - it is more difficult to change as it could affect current dinos. (If you have any thoughts, please weigh in!)

*** BE WARNED!! ***

If you put more than 255 levels into a single stat on your tamed dino, it will reset that stat BACK TO ZERO, as if you had not leveled it at all! Be sure to spread your points around!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Just curious - what is your highest level tamed dino? I'd like to confirm what they cap out at.
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

We have noticed some difficulty with joining the server the first time and getting a mod update error. Going in to the Steam Workshop and manually adding Structures Plus solves the issue.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X