Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the colors! They almost look like Dino Colors Plus critters. Gorgeous!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Here's a couple screenshots of our recent battles against the Broodmother. We killed her quite easily on Gamma, but when we went back in on Beta, she wiped all 20 of our dinos, and all the players to boot...

"When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Just thought I'd add a quick screenshot of the 'Wyvern Overspawn Issue' for the historical record. (Note that we have now removed the flyers mod that was causing the issue).

Winston Churchill

Comment

Reminds me of this nightmare scenario that appeared after the first Halloween in Ark.
          Hundreds of bats on the surface by the beach near the Lava Cave.
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Hmmm, I might have read about that one, but I didn't witness it myself. Did you get eaten? (Or just lag out?)

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
              Hmmm, I might have read about that one, but I didn't witness it myself. Did you get eaten? (Or just lag out?)
              I got swarmed and killed in seconds in spite of having metal armor. Later I learned that bats are capable of shredding metal in seconds. That was in November of 2015 before I knew about the command destroy all bat characters. They kept spawning back in like crazy for some time.
              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Yeah I was doing dino wipes, but it didn't take long for it to become unbearable again. The servers need to be 100% self reliant (for vacations, etc), so this was a non-starter.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Here's a peek at our current arena.

(We have a larger version set to appear when we wipe on November 6th!)

Winston Churchill

Comment

My unusual dragon collection.

This Alpha Male, Yes, It's not suppose to happen, was spawned in to investigate that all Alphas are now bugged being unable to eat their kill.

A red Poison that showed up prior to the release of Extinction.

A green Fire found during the Christmas event.

That mod map had a Level 185 Lightning that I forced tamed and used to kill a Level 50 Alpha Rex that got bugged in the terrain. I burned it with 12 lightning bolt attacks. The dragon earned 24 levels from that kill.

I am finding that a well aimed Lightning attack can do far more damage then a flame attack.
                    “Breaking News,”

Comment

My latest passive tamed beauties from the Crystal Islands Map.
                      “Breaking News,”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X