This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots

I am preparing to post a series of screenshots detailing some of the things we are working on in the game.

If you have any pics you'd like to post of your progress (or anything else you think is cool!) please feel free to add them to this thread!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Well i did say i was working on something special when i was saying hello for new members what i created a place for all tribes to meet and greet where be a place of truce and socialize with one another located top right of the Island so its open house to look at but not done completely but almost done so come over and say hi here couple screen shots
    Attached Files

Comment

Do you have beer in there?
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I use Imgur to host my pictures. If you select the Huge Thumbnail option, the pictures will display properly here.
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
          Do you have beer in there?
          Save the beer to passive tame one of these guys. (Note, they do not appear on Scorched Earth. He was spawned in.)
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I think Bungee just tamed a couple of those about a week or so ago using beer - they fling mud (I hope it's mud!) at people I believe, yes?

Are you still playing solo Ron?

Winston Churchill

Comment

600 hours of solo so far. Three different maps. I currently have XP, gather and taming at 4X. It is a good combination where I only spawn in something that I cannot catch to tame.

This game resulted in me replacing my computer with a gaming system that uses an I-7, SSD, and the new GTX 1070.
              “Breaking News,”

Comment

Sweet video card in your new rig. I know what you mean though - my 2 buds and I are into Ark so much that we replaced our home server with a brand new rig just so we could run a bunch of cluster servers. Currently running 32 of a possible 128 gigs of RAM, looking at a 4 x 16 gig kit when the holiday prices hit.

We also had to switch over to a business account from our ISP - I now have unlimited bandwidth (previously 1TB) and can get almost 200mbps.

Steam says I am at 846 hours so far - I just asked Bungee: 1965, and Hellsingn: 2000... WOW!

For the love of Ark!

Winston Churchill

Comment

ill have to try
                  different link to post my Screenshots didnt think they be like that
                  nice screen shots ron

Comment

Bungee, you should get some shots of the tavern you are constructing and post them! That's going to be a great meeting place when you are finished. I can see us hosting some interesting events there!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Tiki Bar

Have Better Quality Photos thanks to fraps which i got back so here some of them

[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/sirbungee/Ark%20Survival%20Evolved

so hope you enjoy the pictures of bar where tribes meet and greet at this non PVP sight and hope you like rouge1 movie poster last picture
                      Last edited by SirBungee; 01 Dec 16, 21:49.

Comment

CONNOR!!!! (Bottom left of last pic - can you tell where I am from?)

Winston Churchill

Comment

Well i decided to head to my Tiki Bar to place an Orp down then trex decided to make a vist i only had a pick to defend my self and my Quetz took off on me so here picture of the after Math

and some more

so i say about 35% building was destroyed

Comment

Well that sucks... Is the Rex dead? Hard to tell in your pics - looks alive still.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Such is the risk of building on the sandbar next to Dead Island.
                              “Breaking News,”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X