Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump

US military headcommander president Trump in conversation with a US Army General. 20190202_053304.jpg

The POTUs is not the 'headcommander', whatever that is.

Is there some reason you refuse to post photos in a view-able state?
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

He's obviously using a 'smart' phone which may be smarter than him
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Please explain this post?
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          TDS.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Seems a pattern.
            Photo posted sideways with no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

He's obviously using a 'smart' phone which may be smarter than him
              Either that, or they are testing out the new top secret antigravity boots...
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

The "headcommander" is the guy who issues the command whenever he wants head.

Rimshot

What if that's actually how he views the world, tilted on its side?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Either that, or they are testing out the new top secret antigravity boots...
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by casanova View Post
                    US military headcommander president Trump in conversation with a US Army General. 20190202_053304.jpg
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

TDS.
                      Trumps Dip Skits

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Lol I'm viewing on my smart phone and tilted it to see it as its ment to be seen,
                        You'll never guess what happened
                        BE PURE! BE VIGILANT! BEHAVE!

Comment

In the clouds behind both men appeared the face of George Soros, and he spoke to you thus :

"They joy before thee according the joy in the harvest." "For I know the plans I have for you ... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." "For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
                          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

In the clouds behind both men appeared the face of George Soros, and he spoke to you thus :

"They joy before thee according the joy in the harvest." "For I know the plans I have for you ... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." "For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
                            Whatever you're smoking, the rest of us just have to try some! George Soros as god...
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I didn't know Trump was an ACG member . What name does he post under .

Perhaps this is in the wrong forum.
                              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X