This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
    ..A US Fighter out-manoeuvred by a squashed fly 'possible Blue Bottle' on the HUD...
    Ah but it might have been an alien fly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
      Ah but it might have been an alien fly!
      Do you mean a 'Dee! Da! Doo! Dee! Dumm!' fly?

Paul
      ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
      All human ills he can subdue,
      Or with a bauble or medal
      Can win mans heart for you;
      And many a blessing know to stew
      To make a megloamaniac bright;
      Give honour to the dainty Corse,
      The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

• This was seen flying over the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London on the night of Tuesday, 23 May 2017.

Paul

Comment

Kids today have got questioning minds, willing to entertain the idea that earth may have been visited by aliens, hence the many TV programmes and series such as Ancient Astronauts.
          Just like the giants of old, they rise above the unthinking masses..

After school detention for you young man... for following the unrelenting herd of fans who watch sensationalised TV as proof.
          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
          Bukowski

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

By HELENE COOPER, RALPH BLUMENTHAL and LESLIE KEANDEC. 16, 2017
            EXCERPTS:
            WASHINGTON — In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...arry-reid.html

Along with the above, this also found at Drudge ...
            Navy Jet Encounters Unknown Object...
            Bigelow was a campaign contributor to Reid, smells more like "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours". All that money and yet just two(maybe 3) videos? Aren't you turning a blind eye to a rort here... all because UFOs give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside!
            Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
            Bukowski

Comment

• Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post

After school detention for you young man... for following the unrelenting herd of fans who watch sensationalised TV as proof.
              But mate, scientists estimate there are thousands of alien civilisations out there, so who's to say we haven't been visited by at least one of them?..

"According to Drake, the average of people's best estimates suggests that there are about 10,000 technically advanced civilisations spread across our galaxy"

http://<br /> http://www.bbc.co.uk/...drake_equation

Comment

But mate, scientists estimate there are thousands of alien civilisations out there, so who's to say we haven't been visited by at least one of them?..

"According to Drake, the average of people's best estimates suggests that there are about 10,000 technically advanced civilisations spread across our galaxy"

http://<br /> http://www.bbc.co.uk/...drake_equation
                I will happily sit by the campfire and agree that the ingredients for life can be found everywhere in the universe... even more so on planets in the Goldilocks zones.

As for accepting that aliens have come here, either now or in the distant past... I find zero evidence to prove that. Trust me, I've tried to read their books and watch TV shows etc, but the twisting of proof to fit their hypothesis was excruciatingly terrible at best.
                Ernest Hemingway.

Bukowski

Comment

• Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
                  So! I hear some US Navy pilots were out-flown by a tic-tac 'no flavour specified'.... A US Fighter out-manoeuvred by a squashed fly 'possible Blue Bottle' on the HUD...

Whatever it is, It has a Japanese smell about it and perhaps a helium filling. It also has a fine piece of cord/wire hanging off what must be its rear....

Paul
                  Guess the USN cruiser Princeton also had a "blue-bottle" fly squashed on it's radar screens when it requested the two F-18/E Super Hornets to checkout this "squashed fly" that was bouncing rapidly from 80,000 to 20,000, or lower and then out pacing the F-18s later ...

To refresh;
                  2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’

EXCERPTS:
                  The following recounts an incident in 2004 that advocates of research into U.F.O.s have said is the kind of event worthy of more investigation, and that was studied by a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s. Experts caution that earthly explanations often exist for such incidents, and that not knowing the explanation does not mean that the event has interstellar origins.

Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when the radio in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets crackled: An operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton, a Navy cruiser, wanted to know if they were carrying weapons.

“Two CATM-9s,” Commander Fravor replied, referring to dummy missiles that could not be fired. He had not been expecting any hostile exchanges off the coast of San Diego that November afternoon in 2004.

Commander Fravor, in a recent interview with The New York Times, recalled what happened next. Some of it is captured in a video made public by officials with a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s.

“Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” the radio operator said, according to Commander Fravor. For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.

The radio operator instructed Commander Fravor and Commander Slaight, who has given a similar account, to investigate.

The two fighter planes headed toward the objects. The Princeton alerted them as they closed in, but when they arrived at “merge plot” with the object — naval aviation parlance for being so close that the Princeton could not tell which were the objects and which were the fighter jets — neither Commander Fravor nor Commander Slaight could see anything at first. There was nothing on their radars, either.

Then, Commander Fravor looked down to the sea. It was calm that day, but the waves were breaking over something that was just below the surface. Whatever it was, it was big enough to cause the sea to churn.

Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.

Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him. It was almost as if it were coming to meet him halfway, he said.

Commander Fravor abandoned his slow circular descent and headed straight for the object.

But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview. He was, he said, “pretty weirded out.”

The two fighter jets then conferred with the operations officer on the Princeton and were told to head to a rendezvous point 60 miles away, called the cap point, in aviation parlance.

They were en route and closing in when the Princeton radioed again. Radar had again picked up the strange aircraft.

“Sir, you won’t believe it,” the radio operator said, “but that thing is at your cap point.”

“We were at least 40 miles away, and in less than a minute this thing was already at our cap point,” Commander Fravor, who has since retired from the Navy, said in the interview.

By the time the two fighter jets arrived at the rendezvous point, the object had disappeared.

The fighter jets returned to the Nimitz, where everyone on the ship had learned of Commander Fravor’s encounter and was making fun of him.

Commander Fravor’s superiors did not investigate further and he went on with his career, deploying to the Persian Gulf to provide air support to ground troops during the Iraq war. But he does remember what he said that evening to a fellow pilot who asked him what he thought he had seen.

“I have no idea what I saw,” Commander Fravor replied to the pilot. “It had no plumes, wings or rotors and outran our F-18s.”

But, he added, “I want to fly one.”
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...ject-navy.html

The F/A-18E/F Super Hornet;

Rather interesting "blue bottle fly", especially for a squashed one ...
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                  “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

“I have no idea what I saw,” Commander Fravor replied to the pilot. “It had no plumes, wings or rotors and outran our F-18s.”

But, he added, “I want to fly one.”

The F/A-18E/F Super Hornet;

Rather interesting "blue bottle fly", especially for a squashed one ...
                    But he didn't say that he wanted to fly the 'Dee! Da! Doo! Dee! Dumm!' fly'! He said he wanted to fly the 'tic-tac'.... probably one that was loose in the cockpit.... Even If he wanted to fly the 'Dee! Da! Doo! Dee! Dumm!' fly' he couldn't because it was 'squished' (as Queen Bess would say in Black Adder II)!

Paul
                    Last edited by Dibble201Bty; 22 Dec 17, 16:09.

Comment

• Been more interesting if they had live ordinance aboard...

Comment

• The Tic Tac video appears to be made from German film students. And notice at the end the zoom changes from 1 to 2... which makes the object appear to accelerate to the left quite rapidly.

Ernest Hemingway.

Bukowski

Comment

..As for accepting that aliens have come here, either now or in the distant past... I find zero evidence to prove that. Trust me, I've tried to read their books and watch TV shows etc, but the twisting of proof to fit their hypothesis was excruciatingly terrible at best.
                          On the other hand, just because something can't be explained (such as the Nazca Lines etc) doesn't mean we should give up on them and miss out on the FUN of open-mindedly discussing them and putting forward exciting new hypotheses of our own!
                          For example when the Israelites were trekking through the Sinai and were running out of water, the bible says God split a rock to make water come gushing out in torrents-

Comment

On the other hand, just because something can't be explained (such as the Nazca Lines etc) doesn't mean we should give up on them and miss out on the FUN of open-mindedly discussing them and putting forward exciting new hypotheses of our own!
                            For example when the Israelites were trekking through the Sinai and were running out of water, the bible says God split a rock to make water come gushing out in torrents-

People don’t give up on hypotheses on the mysterious things from the past. The ones that do are the ones who reject the reasonable but more importantly researched theories and open their minds until their brains fall out.
                            Bit like this god thing you speak off, no proof whatsoever.
                            Ernest Hemingway.

Bukowski

Comment

..Bit like this god thing you speak off, no proof whatsoever.
                              Jesus said straight out that he was an alien with awesome powers-
                              "I am not of this world ....though you do not believe me, believe the miracles.....i'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:23,John 10:38,Matt 13:35)
                              so ain't it a bit unscientific and illogical not to want to listen to an alien visitor?
                              Hey Spock will you listen to JC?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"..

Comment

As for accepting that aliens have come here, either now or in the distant past... I find zero evidence to prove that. Trust me, I've tried to read their books and watch TV shows etc, but the twisting of proof to fit their hypothesis was excruciatingly terrible at best.
                                How about alien skulls? There are thousands of them that have been found around the world. In particular in Turkey, Egypt, Russia, Central America, and Peru.

Ignorant people discount these elongated skulls by claiming that children had their heads wrapped...blah, blah, blah.

The problem with that theory is that these type skulls commonly have 5, 6, or 7 teeth per quadrant. Homosapien sapiens have 8 teeth per quadrant.

This skull clearly has only 5 teeth per quadrant on the upper jaw, and 6 on the lower jaw, therefore it is not human.

Wrapping heads does not change the number of teeth!!!! It also results in a pointy skull like those of the Flathead Indians, who did indeed wrap the heads of their children so they would look like the "Gods from the sky".

If you look at enough of these skulls (which are fairly rare, but I have personally seen them in a few museums), you will see they come in various degrees of "coneness". This indicates that these creatures could probably interbreed with humans, as per the Greek myths, which has MANY stories of "Gods" interbreeding with humans.

If they could interbreed, it means that those aliens and modern humans came from the same basic genetic stock. Like those mysterious neanderthals that we did not evolve from (which begs the question as to where modern humans came from).

There have also been genetic tests on these skulls showing they are not human. They have also found baby versions of these coneheads which further destroys the head wrapping theory. How did they wrap those heads in the womb?
                                http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-...nd-peru-007359

Even if 99.9% of all bits of evidence regarding aliens is fake, it only takes ONE true encounter with an alien or piece of physical evidence (as per the skulls) to prove aliens exist and have been on Earth. Choosing to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
                                Attached Files
                                Battles are dangerous affairs... Wang Hsi

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X