Clear All

• G David Bock
    replied
    Another Duh! ... !!!

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Originally posted by Karri View Post
    Doc, to be honest it should be about time you stop talking about Gore. No one has cared about him since he lost the election. In fact I had to refresh my memory if that was why he even was popular in the first place. You could use the term Whippersnappers instead of Gorebots and sound more in touch with the times...
    I'm not the one talking about Al Gore.

A "Gorebot" isn't Al Gore...

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    All of them are Enviromarxists, Gorebots or the word I promised not to use anymore because some people are offended by all words ending in -tard...
    A (AKA greenhadist, [email protected], greent*rd, greenturd) is a scientifically illiterate person whose capacities for logic, rationality and basic arithmetic have been slowed, diminished or totally eliminated by a quasi-religious devotion to saving the environment from its own natural variability.

A Gorebot is a scientist or scientifically literate person who never learned or forgot how to employ Chamberlin's Method of Multiple Working Hypotheses. They simply follow ruling theories which generally assume that humans cause all observations since 1850.

An Enviromarxist views environmental issues as excuses to steal private property and push redistributive policies.
    Enviromarxism

Enviromarxism is an economic system in which capital is replaced by [email protected] economic metrics like EROEI, “green jobs,” Social Cost of Carbon or Inclusive Wealth Index.

[...]

https://debunkhouse.wordpress.com/enviromarxism/

enviromarxist

One who uses environmentalism as the rationale for government control of the economy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=enviromarxist

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    Doc, to be honest it should be about time you stop talking about Gore. No one has cared about him since he lost the election. In fact I had to refresh my memory if that was why he even was popular in the first place. You could use the term Whippersnappers instead of Gorebots and sound more in touch with the times...

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    That would be Common Core math...

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    I just can't help myself but whenever there is a thread about Gore and the environment I have to post something related to ManBearPig:

OKAY ...
    1/2 Man
    1/2 Bear
    1/2 Pig
    _______ +
    1 1/2 M-B-P

So the math adds up to more than a "Whole", by 50% exaggeration, so our math metaphor here matches the hyjinxs of the Gorebot~ProACC/AGW scammers and their math and statistics ...

Plus the pseudoscience of "Man-Bear-Pig running underground making havoc" a metaphor of phony science of ACC/AGW ....

Un-electable Al Gore saves humanity and makes his legacy for Humanity

The whole sham, snake-oil pitch, three-card-monty pretty much covered as I see it ...

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    Are you against the right or left with this Post?
    I am not against or for either side on my post. I just thought the video was funny.

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    I think he's for satire.

Leave a comment:

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    I just can't help myself but whenever there is a thread about Gore and the environment I have to post something related to ManBearPig:

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Most Gorebots are snake-oil peddlers of doom and gloom so what to expect.

Also likely don't get much dirt, or manure, under their fingernails working soil and tending the flora (99% of life on this planet). Would expand more but earlier than usual Spring and garden in urgent need of tending.

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Yes but you are being very selective as usual. The Scientist responsible said that in general all it might do is buy a little time to sort out the overall trend to warming - the effects of which he said would be greatly more adverse - I did listen to his interview.
    I posted that bit because it was the "too fracking funny" part...
    Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    [...]

But the researchers say the fertilisation effect diminishes over time.
    They warn the positives of CO2 are likely to be outweighed by the negatives.

[...]

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36130346

Gorebots are truly amazing... The only actually verifiable effect of rising CO2 is a good thing, a very good thing. Yet, the Gorebots insist that this is "likely to be outweighed by the" mythical future climatic catastrophe, despite the total failure of their models over the past 30+ years.

The paper can be accessed here: http://www.nature.com/nclimate/journ...imate3004.html
    The Gorebots are always predicting that the worst effects are just over the horizon. It's the inevitable result of a failed hypothesis.

Leave a comment:

• MarkV
    replied
    Yes but you are being very selective as usual. The Scientist responsible said that in general all it might do is buy a little time to sort out the overall trend to warming - the effects of which he said would be greatly more adverse - I did listen to his interview.

Leave a comment:

• More bad news for the Gorebots: "Rise in CO2 has 'greened Planet Earth'"

Too fracking funny...
    Science & Environment
    Rise in CO2 has 'greened Planet Earth'

By Roger Harrabin
    BBC environment analyst

Carbon dioxide emissions from industrial society have driven a huge growth in trees and other plants.

A new study says that if the extra green leaves prompted by rising CO2 levels were laid in a carpet, it would cover twice the continental USA.

Climate sceptics argue the findings show that the extra CO2 is actually benefiting the planet.

But the researchers say the fertilisation effect diminishes over time.
    They warn the positives of CO2 are likely to be outweighed by the negatives.

[...]

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36130346

Gorebots are truly amazing... The only actually verifiable effect of rising CO2 is a good thing, a very good thing. Yet, the Gorebots insist that this is "likely to be outweighed by the" mythical future climatic catastrophe, despite the total failure of their models over the past 30+ years.

The paper can be accessed here: http://www.nature.com/nclimate/journ...imate3004.html

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X