Google Moon users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Moon users?

Anyone have any clues how to start navigating on Google Moon?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Looks like its the same as Google Earth. Scroll wheel to move in and out and the left mouse button to grab and move the screen.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      Looks like its the same as Google Earth. Scroll wheel to move in and out and the left mouse button to grab and move the screen.
      Got that, Bwaha, but what do you use as a starting reference point? There has been a recent documentary on unusual sightings on the Moon's surface and I wanted to take a look, but the surface of the Moon makes for difficult eyeball navigation.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Try maybe entering the coordinates xxx/yyy? Don't really know, Your mentioning it was the first I heard of it. Pretty cool though, the box labeled charts in the upper right hand corner is cool.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X