X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazca like lines found in Russia.

http://www.skynews.com.au/offbeat/ar...aspx?id=805328

Not sure if its been covered here before. Intersting, but:

This means more stark raving crazy tripe from the wackos at Ancient Aliens.

The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

My only conclusion on seeing stuff like this is to think, "Those people had too much time on their hands when they should have been out hunting, gathering and foraging."

Philip
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

I've always been amused by the claims "You can't make a straight line that long without modern equipment."

I saw some student at I.U. make a straight line 100 yards long with just four people. Three of them hold poles and the fourth coached the front, middle and back people into a straight line. Took ten minutes and you could repeat it endless by having the rear person come forward and get lined up with the two stationary pole. Repeat as needed.
      Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
      Hyperwar, Whats New
      World War II Resources
      The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
        My only conclusion on seeing stuff like this is to think, "Those people had too much time on their hands when they should have been out hunting, gathering and foraging."

Philip
        That is an agreeable post.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post

Philip
          I've seen studies that suggest four hours a day was all that was needed to hunt or gather. Having been to Nazca I'd say there was a bit more time needed. However, when there's not to be gathered, then you do "public works".
          Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
          Hyperwar, Whats New
          World War II Resources
          The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X