Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Sent To President: S. 1471: Alicia Dawn Koehl Respect for National Cemeteries Ac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Sent To President: S. 1471: Alicia Dawn Koehl Respect for National Cemeteries Ac

Bill Sent To President: S. 1471: Alicia Dawn Koehl Respect for National Cemeteries Act
    ----------------------------
    A bill to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and the Secretary of the Army to reconsider decisions to inter or honor the memory of a person in a national cemetery, and for other purposes.

December 12, 2013: Presented to President.

More...
    ACG Staffer

Originally posted by Armchair General View Post
    Bill Sent To President: S. 1471: Alicia Dawn Koehl Respect for National Cemeteries Act
    ----------------------------
    A bill to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and the Secretary of the Army to reconsider decisions to inter or honor the memory of a person in a national cemetery, and for other purposes.

December 12, 2013: Presented to President.

More...
    Aww, c'mon. I understand and all, but just jeez. I wouldn't stoop to call it petty per se, but it won't bring anybody back and would additionally serve to penalize this *******'s family with even more grief, regret and shame, and perhaps a financial burden as well.
    If it slipped by, let it go. I doubt many, if any, people will walk by the bastard's grave and take note of who he was and what he did. 397-1. Yeah, OK. And those Senate bastards have nothing better to majority agree upon. I'm calling straight bullshit on this one.

Do an Arnold Saratoga Plaque-like gesture; rank and no name. Or, just remove whatever is there and let it go at that. Christ.
    Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X