Research into the tiger tanks manufacture and use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research into the tiger tanks manufacture and use

I am currently researching into the tiger tanks manufacture and use and will gladly look into any info you can give.
    The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.
    Heinrich Himmler

Originally posted by Gibbs View Post
    I am currently researching into the tiger tanks manufacture and use and will gladly look into any info you can give.
    What specifically are you looking for? There's alot of info out there.
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I am looking for information on its manufacture and the engine if you know where I can get hold of plans I would be most grateful
      The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.
      Heinrich Himmler

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbs View Post
        I am looking for information on its manufacture and the engine if you know where I can get hold of plans I would be most grateful
        this may assist in what you are looking for, Ignore any site unsafe warning? the site is O.K. it's just some anti-virus/spyware cause alarms to sound..ray..

http://www.alanhamby.com/maybach.shtml

Comment

thanks good site should help now if I can Just find some Plans I will be getting somewhere since MTU doesn't seem to have them
          Heinrich Himmler

Comment

This should provide you for a start:

From Militärfahrzeuge, Bd.7, Der Panzerkampfwagen Tiger und seine abarten

The Spielberger series of books is a must for the scratchbuilder.
            Last edited by Freightshaker; 15 Apr 10, 22:54.
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

brilliant pictures will be very helpful
              but if anyone has any measurements I would be ecstatic
              Heinrich Himmler

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X