Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Stolen Valor Act

Hello all,

I am doing some research for a novel. It is a work of fiction but I would like to have a smattering of realism in it. I am working on the background of the one the characters and need some help.

What I am looking for, is what would happen to someone, in the 80's early 90's for impersonating a soldier. I found a great wealth of info on the Stolen Valor Act, But have not found much of anything that happened before it.

Wikipedia talked about the book 'Stolen Valor' but I am not sure when the next time I can make to the library will be .

Any info or stories about people that got caught doing this would be wonderful!

Many people are taking part in the discussion here at this forum and it makes it really informative and impressive. I also want to develop relations with people having positive attitude and good knowledge. People who are in the right direction are really appreciateable but those who just want to pass time are not liked by the readers. I have also written some interesting articles in my article directory, articlewrolddb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X