Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indo-Pakistani War Small Unit Doctrine and TOE Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indo-Pakistani War Small Unit Doctrine and TOE Recommendations?

Seeking recommendations on books covering the topics of the small unit tactics and doctrines of the Indian and Pakistani Armies, as well as their equipment (specifically in the 48-65 time period).

Orbat used to have the historic Indian and Pakistani TOEs and OOBs on their site. I think it;s gone over the user-pays though, so it might be an expensive proposition.

I'll have a looksie through my stuff when I get a chnace, but that's mostly about the 1999 Kargil campaign (Op:Vijay, Point 5190, Tiger Hill, etc etc) - mainly the Northern Light Infantry and the Punjab Rifles I think.
    Now listening too;
    - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Originally posted by Cundiff View Post
      Seeking recommendations on books covering the topics of the small unit tactics and doctrines of the Indian and Pakistani Armies, as well as their equipment (specifically in the 48-65 time period).
      Most sites usually cover the Indian perspective. THe only one I think of that might be searching is pakdef.info

THere also used to be a military journal, (I think it was defencejournal.com)
      that was mainly Pakistani writers, but they had good coverage of the wars

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X