X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pruitt
    replied
    Jim,

I could not get the presentation to download, could you tell me what the designations for Louisiana are?

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Great, the Army has already said they don't have any money to implement changes in the National Guard and yet the Guard is forging ahead? The Army also is planning on having smaller Attack Aviation battalions in the Guard, which contradicts the law quoted and yet no response from the Guard?

These Combined Action Battalions are a combination of Mechanized and Armor Companies. Instead of re-assigning Armor Companies from present Armor Battalions or using their personnel to create the smaller companies, they are going to convert Infantry Companies to M-1 Tanks?

This does not make a lot of sense. The National Guard will be combat ineffective for years if they go this route. Maybe that is the real plan?

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• neon
    replied
    Originally posted by Grenze
    Fire Brigades are Artillery and Sustainment Brigades are logistics and support.
    Thanks for the certification.

Leave a comment:

• Grenze
    replied
    Originally posted by neon
    What are fires and sustainment brigades?
    Fire Brigades are Artillery and Sustainment Brigades are logistics and support.

Leave a comment:

• neon
    replied
    Originally posted by Article
    six “Fires Brigades,” 10 “Combat Support Brigades (Maneuver Enhancement),” 11 Sustainment Brigades,
    What are fires and sustainment brigades?

Leave a comment:

• Konev
    replied
    Great, now I have to re-do all of my OBs, both for the old units before they disappear and the new units when they come up.

konev

Leave a comment:

• Weeble
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
    Got a pic or a link handy?
    37th Infantry Division Patch
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackcloud6
    My Dad's old unit, the 37th Infantry Division's patch is coming back for the Ohio Guard's 37th Infantry BCT. The Buckeyes are back!
    Got a pic or a link handy?

Leave a comment:

• Blackcloud6
    replied
    Interesting and thanks for posting this. My Dad's old unit, the 37th Infantry Division's patch is coming back for the Ohio Guard's 37th Infantry BCT. The Buckeyes are back!

Leave a comment:

• Army National Guard Rolls Out New Modular Unit Designations

ARLINGTON, Va. (10/5/2005) — The National Guard Bureau today formally announced the designations of the new modular brigades that will be the basis for the transformed Army National Guard.

The announcement comes in conjunction with an announcement today by the Army’s Chief of Military History at the Association of the U.S. Army convention in Washington, D.C., that lays down the new modular structure for all components of the Army.

story @ The Military Family Network

Nice PowerPoint presentation at the end showing it all.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X