Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Stalingrad pics

http://www.katardat.org/marxuniv/200...talingrad.html

Great site with some unpublished pics of Stalingrad...
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.", Sun Tzu

Thanks for the link! Those are some great pictures.
    "Nations are never content to confine their rivalships and enmities to themselves. It is their usual policy to disseminate them as widely, as they can, regardless how far it may interfere with the tranquility or happiness of the nations which they are able to influence." -- Alexander Hamilton

Comment

Great pics, but I have one question.

The pic of Sgt Pavlov (15th from the top), does that look real to everybody ?
      Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

I guess that is a superposed photo of Pavlov in front of the real house in Stalingrad
        “Die in peace my brothers, but die quietly, so that we hear nothing but the faintest echo of your suffering…”

Comment

yeah good photos of interest is the photos at the end of 1943 stalingrad still in ruins most of the buildings .
          owner of the yahoo group for WW1 ,WW2 and Modern TO&Es
          (Tables of organisation & equipment or Unit of action )

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TOandEs/

Comment

Some of them I've seen but there are a lot I haven't.. Thanks for the link. It gets filed with my growing WWII Bookmarks section.
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for the link!
              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X