WWII weapons pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII weapons pictures

Hope I am posting this in the right area. I am new to ASL and I would like to know where I could find books or websites with pictures and brief or detailed text of weapons of WWII such as LMG, MMG, HMG, ATG, ATR, FT, Armored vehicles... I think you know what I mean now.

Thanks for the help as I know this info will definately help me with my game and knowledge of WWII.
    Josh Gilbert

Anybody has any idea? Maybe I will try to post somewhere else...
    Josh Gilbert

Comment

Your probably better off to post in the ASL section, so you could get some more game specific leaning advice.

Apart from that, what coutries are you interested in researching? I havn't got anything on hand, but i know the stuff well enough to do a quick search, and find something appropriately accurate etc.
      Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

If you know what you're lookin for...

Try this!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Tried it but no luck...
          Josh Gilbert

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X