My research Data.. "WWII"... enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My research Data.. "WWII"... enjoy

some days if its getting hit hard the site is slow to come up..
    90% of the data is all orignal source doc's

if you have any that i dont have, feal free to email them and ill host them.

i update with new stuff every few months.

if you have question, ask.

besure to check out my links section... its huge.

http://prodocs.netfirms.com/

Ring's P.R.O. Documents Research Page

things you will find there

ALLIED AIRCRAFT TESTS

AXIS AIRCRAFT TESTS

ALLIED ARMOR DIAGRAMS

AXIS ARMOR DIAGRAMS

US COMBAT TACTICS

SOVIET FIGHTER TACTICS

AIRCRAFT MANUALS

WEAPONS TESTING AXIS&ALLIED

WEAPONS INFO (type,speed,filling)

MUNITIONS & GUNS

AIRCRAFT DAMAGE PHOTOS

WWII COMBAT PHOTOS

AIRCRAFT CUTAWAY PRINTS

MY WW2 Links

WW2 footage on the internet
    Last edited by Ring; 21 Mar 05, 11:52.

Wow, that's a lot of info! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Nominated "Wing Nut" by Forum Staff member.

Comment

Yes, thanks alot.
      http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Good stuff, I noticed that some of his pic's were scanned.
        now, if I scan a pic from a book or magazine, and display it here, is that ok?

Yours truly, mr poundr.
        "SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM" - " If you want peace, prepare for war".

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by 17poundr
          Good stuff, I noticed that some of his pic's were scanned.
          now, if I scan a pic from a book or magazine, and display it here, is that ok?

Yours truly, mr poundr.
          I'm guessing those pics were from the Public Records Office mentioned on the website, in which case, it's probably OK. Generally, as long as you are not taking credit for the original creation of something (book, photos, etc) that you did not create, you give credit to the person(s) who did create the materials, and/or you have explicit permission to distribute said materials, you just might be safe. Maybe. Possibly. It could happen. Never hurts to ask first, right?
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
            I'm guessing those pics were from the Public Records Office mentioned on the website, in which case, it's probably OK. Generally, as long as you are not taking credit for the original creation of something (book, photos, etc) that you did not create, you give credit to the person(s) who did create the materials, and/or you have explicit permission to distribute said materials, you just might be safe. Maybe. Possibly. It could happen. Never hurts to ask first, right?
            Quite right indeed! Especially as some of the pictures in mind would have come from contemporary magazine's, like Aviation (and other military air mags), SOF (which has always a good picture of the op iraqi freedom and other incidents In Iraq, that Finn medida deem's 'too boring? To give us much to look at).

And Combat Handguns, great new handguns, that make a gun enthusiast just drool, just like the good reviews of some impressive military guns in SOF mag too...

I do belive that these kind of people would need asking first!

Mr poundr.
            "SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM" - " If you want peace, prepare for war".

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

To be safe, ask the owner of the photo first, then if it is OK with them, as long as you credit the photo it should be alright.
              http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X