Anybody heard from Feldgrau.com?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard from Feldgrau.com?

Feldgrau.com and Feldgrau.net have both been down for a week or so. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about what's happened. I briefly heard mention that Jason might have had computer problems a few months ago, so perhaps something along those lines has happened again.

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
    Feldgrau.com and Feldgrau.net have both been down for a week or so. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about what's happened. I briefly heard mention that Jason might have had computer problems a few months ago, so perhaps something along those lines has happened again.

Its in REDEMPTIONPERIOD according to WHOIS.....Hum. I didn't think they were hurting that bad for cash.
    "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Martin,
      If you are looking for info on specific units let me know, I can get the info. I already have about 1/8 of the infantry divisions electronicly cataloged on my PC, the rest I have info for in various books.

Also one can use http://www.lexikonderwehrmacht.de if you read german.

_Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
        Apparently, Jason was having problems with the domain name, he expects to be back up and running this weekend.
        Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn
          Apparently, Jason was having problems with the domain name, he expects to be back up and running this weekend.
          Yep he needs to renew it, or else it'll get put up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride
            Martin,
            If you are looking for info on specific units let me know, I can get the info. I already have about 1/8 of the infantry divisions electronicly cataloged on my PC, the rest I have info for in various books.

Also one can use http://www.lexikonderwehrmacht.de if you read german.

_Tim
            Thanks for the offer. It's just that I had been following a couple threads on the forums, and have also been trying to contact the site admin for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn
              Good to hear something at least.....

Comment

It's back up now.
                Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

the Feldgrau forum has crashed since several days ,and still is out .

Comment

They have had other problems. I've been unable to effectively participate for a couple years due to problems recognizing my username/password. This was officially fixed once, then the problem reemerged after a few weeks. I gave up after another couple weeks of trying to contact the sysop.

Comment

Feldgrau is again out since December 19

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X