Jefferson Barracks, ww2 weekend St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson Barracks, ww2 weekend St. Louis

this is an excellent event , I dont know why it isnt publishedwith more advertizement, there are two public battles on Saturday and one on sunday, it is April 24-25 2004they always have vehicles including Armor several tanks and armored cars jeeps and trucks there is a Militaria show just like a gun show . You can pick up lots of cool stuff, maybe just what you are looking for. for me the best part is the Kameraderie with ww2 reenactment friedns made over a 20 year career in the hobby. I will be there as the German Chaplain. It is billed as Normandy plus One and hosted by the 2nd Rangers. I have always had lots of fun there, nearness to the Arch and I55 makes it easy to find and easy to get to. This is a must go event for everyone in the Midwest with an interest in ww2 history.
    join us in ww2 Reenactment especially German Army, and enjoy the Kameraderie

I will be there, I have a friend who fights with the 11th Pz., one who is in a Russan unit and two who fight with the 2nd Rangers
    Pvt. Bob Mana,
    Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

For the Union

Comment

Anyone interested in snapping some pictures for the blokes here? I myself grew up in that part of the world, spent many weekends exploring Jefferson Barracks and the national cemetery there. I would love to see what goes on there these days!
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Brian,
        I believe I can try to get some pictures.....although some may be of me on the business end of an M-1 if my friend can get me outfitted with Wehrmacht clothing for the weekend.
        Pvt. Bob Mana,
        Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

For the Union

Comment

Jefferson Barracks lets meet

hey since some of us are going lets plan to meet let me know if I can help outfit you. There is nothing cooler than being a square headed Deutsche soldat. Having been infected with this sickness I am anxious to spread the virus to all possible candidates. As a Christian and as a leader I am compelled to lead God's men the kings men in a last desperate battle it is my destiny. Abteilung.....Stillegestanden! -
          join us in ww2 Reenactment especially German Army, and enjoy the Kameraderie

Comment

In the infernal idiocy that is called employment, I was called away for Saturday, I will be there Sunday.....JAVOHL!
            Pvt. Bob Mana,

For the Union

Comment

went saturday, but the battle was cancelled because of some rain so i decided to go to the WW2 swap meet, saw some M1 Carbines and a whole lot of Mosin-Nagants, Tokerov Semi rifles, K98's and M1 Garands ps. my cousin started WW2 reenacting guess who it is

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X