Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-enacting General

Hey All,
    I want to introduce myself, my name is Bob Mana, and I'm the new Re-enacting section moderator. My goal is to expand the re-enacting section to include recruitments, event listing and general discussion for all time periods that are re-enacted. Is Gettysburg your Mecca? Or maybe it's Normandy.....Rorke's Drift? or Ft. Niagara.....maybe you enjoy Saratoga or Agincourt? Whichever time period you honor by re-creating I hope you can find a welcome place here to discuss it!
    See you on the boards!
    -Bob Mana, pvt, Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vols & Co. G, 11th Mississippi Vols, Am. Civil War
    Pvt. Bob Mana,
    Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

For the Union

About this specific thread

here in Re-enacting general, re-enactors of all time periods can gather to discuss favorite re-enacting moments, techniques about how to develop personas, how to survive better in the field and so forth. Basically, this is re-enacting culture. Also, you can shoot the bull about all the Farbs you see.

PS: If you didn't know.....a Farb is a term used for an un-authentic re-enactor.....aka K-Mart Confederate or L.L. Bean Yankee......not all farbs are Civil War re-enactors....
    Pvt. Bob Mana,
    Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

For the Union

Comment

Hey all,

this is a great site, since it has tons of links for virtually all time periods....including Vietnam re-enacting ( I didn't know there was such a thing!)

http://www.reenactor.net/ :thumb:
      Pvt. Bob Mana,

For the Union

Comment

Camp Chase Gazette

http://www.campchase.com

This is a great site of a great magazine that's pretty much the authority on re-enacting the ACW. Tons of event listings, sutler lists and tips.
        Pvt. Bob Mana,

For the Union

Comment

It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Bob.

Comment

Blackwatch, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance as well. Colonial and Revolutionary America is really my favorite period along with the Civil War, so once I get funds, I plan to expand into that era.

:thumb:
            Pvt. Bob Mana,

For the Union

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X